The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm sure you won't be! Mine is snakes, no idea why but lucky its a fear i'll probably never have to face!
Reply 2
Not going back to Pakistan
Reply 3
Death. I don't want to be on my deathbed feeling like I wasted my time, or feeling like I'm not ready to die. Even the experience itself is scary. If you know you're dying (I'm talking about within minutes), I think it'll feel like a very lonely experience, as no one actually knows what it's like, and your entire existence is almost over. I hope I die unexpectedly, and VERY quickly.
There is an infinite list of possible situations that I could find myself stuck in that I'm scared of. But the first thing that came to my mind was never having a boyfriend.
Original post by loopielucy
I'm sure you won't be! Mine is snakes, no idea why but lucky its a fear i'll probably never have to face!

Is your name Indiana Jones perchance?

OP mine is definitely failure, I worry myself sick about any kind of test. Loosing a limb also rates pretty highly too :frown:
Reply 6
My biggest fear is being alone

First thing I thought of when I read the title was failure too.. ditto :frown:
Reply 8
My biggest fear is drowning. I'm hyrdrophobic too
Reply 9
Ageing.
Already came to the conclusion I'm going to have a mid-life crisis.
Reply 10
Spiders and also swimming in deep ocean, I am a brilliant (or atleast think) swimmer, just I don't like the fact I don't know what could be lurking below me, esp sharks..
Reply 11
I fear freaky accidents. I almost had one the other day where a spring in my hair clip sprung out of its place and left a small cut on my cheek about an inch away from my eye. The impact would have blinded me. But that fear only creeps up sometimes so i don't think I'm paranoid.
Reply 12
The dentist and being sick so germs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by kdizzle97
My biggest fear is being alone

I definitely agree there...and also broke (money wise)
Reply 14
That I will end up being alone having never experienced any sort of meaningful romantic relationship. Lol, and just to take the piss all of my family, friends and acquaintances will be happily settled down with someone who loves and cares for them.
Reply 15
I fear failure in marriage.
Reply 16
Making my Mum unhappy
Reply 17
Fear of failing :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My biggest fears are not being happy with what I do in life and being alone
Reply 19
Well recently after seeing a certain video my biggest fear is driving on the motorway and something coming through the windscreen

irrational right? :biggrin:

Latest