The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

What documents must we bring on the day that we arrive?

On the UniHub website it says we must bring "original certificates of qualifications as proof of entry requirements"

As in GCSE Certificates?
Do we also need to bring our AS Level Certificates from Year 12? Because I can't find mine!!! D:

It also says we have to bring a Sponsor Letter? What is this I don't get it?
Reply 1
I think we just need to bring the A-level certificates we received in August. As well as 2 passport photo's.
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Original post by Archer18
I think we just need to bring the A-level certificates we received in August. As well as 2 passport photo's.

What the hell? People already had their certificates from august?!
Reply 3

See, I got confused when they said "certificates", because what we received was not really a certificate lol, it was just a piece of paper with grades on it :/
Reply 4
Original post by arkhamz
What the hell? People already had their certificates from august?!

Exactly!? My school are inviting us in a few months time to collect actual certificates. What we got got in August was just a piece of paper with grades on it lol :s-smilie:

And, do you have any idea what this Sponsor Letter is?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by raknoi
Exactly!? My school are inviting us in a few months time to collect actual certificates. What we got got in August was just a piece of paper with grades on it lol :s-smilie:

No clue man, this is all rather confusing. I'm still waiting on the emails we're supposed to get regarding fees,induction etc
Reply 6
Original post by raknoi

My friend has just the paper with the grades on, that should be fine I would assume. But I would call them up and just make sure.
Reply 7
My friend has just the paper with the grades on, that should be fine I would assume. But I would call them up and just make sure.

What did they say? I was wondering because surly ucas would have sent them all our grades, so whats the point of them making us bring in our certificates? and are you sure we only have to bring the paper with the grades on, which we got on results day?
They said we need to bring our 'certificates of qualifications' but apparently we don't get them till November and I have no idea where the piece of paper with my results are, aha so I dunno what to dooo
Reply 9
Original post by yasminejackson
They said we need to bring our 'certificates of qualifications' but apparently we don't get them till November and I have no idea where the piece of paper with my results are, aha so I dunno what to dooo

You should ring your school and ask your exams officer to print a copy of your results sheet. But then again, we still don't know if that is enough for the ID check. I might ring them up tomorrow and ask them what they actually want as in GCSE certificates or if the A-level results sheet is enough. If they want GCSE certificates I am screwed because I don't have a clue where I have put them and my school still has some of them which they will give to me with my A level certificates. Tricky situation :confused:
I think I'll have to ring my school too but I don't understand why they need a certificate for my results as proof, like they are the ones that accepted me, they should know haha. Ahh well if you find out, let us know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
It's gcse certificates and your as/a2 statement of results because I doubt your alevel certificates will be out

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending