PGDip Full time? Watch

Jleather
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone know how many hours "full time" is on a PGDip course at Salford. I need to know if I can work part-time while I'm there. Hoping to do Journalism on the PGDip if that makes a difference.

Thanks!!
Amy, University of Salford
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jleather)
Does anyone know how many hours "full time" is on a PGDip course at Salford. I need to know if I can work part-time while I'm there. Hoping to do Journalism on the PGDip if that makes a difference.

Thanks!!
Hi Jleather,

You can view the course details here: http://www.salford.ac.uk/pgt-courses...b_year_2014-15

To give you an idea of a timetable:
In semester 01 & 02 you will take the core research module and chose 01 elective. The core research module continues to the end of semester 03.
The core research module is not taught and you are expected to spend a considerable amount of time undergoing research. The elective modules are typically half a day. This year they are scheduled in the mornings 9am – 1pm (Tuesday – Friday; depending on the module).

I hope this gives you a bit more of an idea of how your time would be spent? if you have any more queries the College of Arts & Social Sciences email is: [email protected]

Hope this helps!
Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
  • University of Salford
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
  • University of Salford
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (386)
30.93%
The paper was reasonable (490)
39.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (216)
17.31%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.5%

Watched Threads