The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

PGDip Full time?

Does anyone know how many hours "full time" is on a PGDip course at Salford. I need to know if I can work part-time while I'm there. Hoping to do Journalism on the PGDip if that makes a difference.

Thanks!! :biggrin:
Original post by Jleather
Does anyone know how many hours "full time" is on a PGDip course at Salford. I need to know if I can work part-time while I'm there. Hoping to do Journalism on the PGDip if that makes a difference.

Thanks!! :biggrin:

Hi Jleather,

You can view the course details here: http://www.salford.ac.uk/pgt-courses/journalism#tab_year_2014-15

To give you an idea of a timetable:
In semester 01 & 02 you will take the core research module and chose 01 elective. The core research module continues to the end of semester 03.
The core research module is not taught and you are expected to spend a considerable amount of time undergoing research. The elective modules are typically half a day. This year they are scheduled in the mornings 9am 1pm (Tuesday Friday; depending on the module).

I hope this gives you a bit more of an idea of how your time would be spent? if you have any more queries the College of Arts & Social Sciences email is: [email protected]

Hope this helps!
Amy
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending