The Student Room Group

MA Counselling and Psychotherapy at UEL

Hi there,
I’ve applied for a master’s degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy at UEL. Has anyone studied there/completed/is currently enrolled on this particular course? What’s your experience like please? My friend topped up his PGDip there and apparently his supervisor was extremely difficult to pin down. He had to chase them all the time to even respond to his emails. I’ve read that the admin of this uni is pretty horrendous and I’m just wondering if it’s worth it? Any thoughts on this please? I’m tending towards choosing another institution but I’d need to self-finance as they don’t qualify for Advanced Learner Loan (booo!). Any pieces of advice would be greatly appreciated. Ta!
Reply 1
Original post by RadM
Hi there,
I’ve applied for a master’s degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy at UEL. Has anyone studied there/completed/is currently enrolled on this particular course? What’s your experience like please? My friend topped up his PGDip there and apparently his supervisor was extremely difficult to pin down. He had to chase them all the time to even respond to his emails. I’ve read that the admin of this uni is pretty horrendous and I’m just wondering if it’s worth it? Any thoughts on this please? I’m tending towards choosing another institution but I’d need to self-finance as they don’t qualify for Advanced Learner Loan (booo!). Any pieces of advice would be greatly appreciated. Ta!

Hi.
Just to check please if you did the above masters in counselling and psychotherapy at UEL, as I’ve been considering applying there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending