The Student Room Group

Mathematics Applicants 2014 to York, Leeds, Sheffield, Surrey and Liverpool.

I'm applying for Mathematics at York, Leeds, Sheffield, Surrey and Liverpool this year. Just thought I'd start a thread up to see who else is applying for Maths this year at any of the respective universities. And if you have any offers yet, and what those offers are :smile:
Reply 1
I've applied for maths at Sheffield, York, Newcastle, Heriott Watt and Manchester.
Received offers from York - AAB, Newcastle -AAB and Heriott watt -ABB
Offers waiting from Manchester and Sheffield subject to me attending the open days :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by hannnahx
I've applied for maths at Sheffield, York, Newcastle, Heriott Watt and Manchester.
Received offers from York - AAB, Newcastle -AAB and Heriott watt -ABB
Offers waiting from Manchester and Sheffield subject to me attending the open days :smile:

Well done on your offers! What were you predicted and when did you apply?
Reply 3
Thanks! I'm predicted AAA! I only sent it off on the 14th November :smile: how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by hannnahx
Thanks! I'm predicted AAA! I only sent it off on the 14th November :smile: how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice :smile: I sent mine off on the 26th Nov, and im predicted ABB. Have applied for York, Leeds, Sheffield, Surrey and Liverpool. Really hoping for an offer from York and Leeds even though im below what they ask for!
Reply 5
Original post by thorpey96
I'm applying for Mathematics at York, Leeds, Sheffield, Surrey and Liverpool this year. Just thought I'd start a thread up to see who else is applying for Maths this year at any of the respective universities. And if you have any offers yet, and what those offers are :smile:

Think I've seen you before :tongue: I applied to Leeds and Liverpool, they got it in on 28th November and I've had nothing back yet so I guess I'll be waiting for a while aha
Reply 6
Original post by Flauta
Think I've seen you before :tongue: I applied to Leeds and Liverpool, they got it in on 28th November and I've had nothing back yet so I guess I'll be waiting for a while aha

Yea you have seen me before :smile: and it will be a long wait for both of us i think :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by thorpey96
Yea you have seen me before :smile: and it will be a long wait for both of us i think :tongue:

I'm just hoping we get some before Christmas, would like to have some sort of idea where I'll be going to university before my January mocks aha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending