The Student Room Group

Time has flew by so fast.

I haven't realized until now, how much time has gone since the beginning of year 11. I have always wanted to achieve all A* in my GCSEs. I have around 4 months to learn everything and do past papers, is it too late i have spent all my time and now every time i sit down to study i am overwhelmed. Is it possible for me to achieve these grades i know these are just GCSEs but is it too late to get these grades. I have mock exams this January and I haven't revised anything so i need to cover at least 9 subjects, what shall i do?
"Time has flew by so fast"? You won't be getting an A* in English then. Anyway, don't be absurd. You can start revising 2 weeks before your exam and still get an A* if you've worked well throughout the year.
Reply 2
Original post by tengentoppa
"Time has flew by so fast"? You won't be getting an A* in English then. Anyway, don't be absurd. You can start revising 2 weeks before your exam and still get an A* if you've worked well throughout the year.

Autocorrect :angry:Flown*
Reply 3
To start with, getting straight A*s is a monumental challenge, and there is so many factors that could go wrong. Have you considered aiming lower - Iw as going for 6, and it meant I felt achievement rather than disappointment for those I didn't get.

But based one irk, I would definately say it is possible. If you just work hard school wise so that you've understood and done all the content, and then start revising with plenty of time and do a good amount of revision, you should be in good stead to get good grades.

Finally, people will say that you can get good GCSES without working if your clever. My response is that maybe you can - but you can surely get better grades through working. It amuses me when people argue that having mediocre grades is not representative as they got that without revising - surely it's far more logical and intelligent to aurally do some work?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending