The Student Room Group

Not sure what I'm doing

Hi everyone, I started talking to a guy online a few weeks ago and need some advice cause I've never been in this situation before.
Basically we've spoken pretty much every night for hours since we started talking. We flirt a lot but also talk a lot about other things and have a lot in common plus he's never been pervy with me or asked for nudes or anything like that.
I know he's talking to other girls too which I think is understandable as we don't know what's gonna happen yet but it makes me unsure of how genuine he is with me. He's said how much he likes me and wants to meet me but has been a bit vague about when that will actually happen, he has given reasons for that though so I think I'm being paranoid, I don't know

I really like him (and know he's real as we have each other on facebook) I'd just like to know if anyone has been in a similar situation and could give their opinion or let me know what to expect from this.. that would be really helpful :smile:
Having each other on facebook doesn't mean he's real. It's very easy to make a fake profile. I don't want to sound over paranoid but you have to be careful about internet predators.

You can't know how genuine someone is online. Even though it feels like it, you hardly know them. I would advise you to be cautious with this person, and if you do meet up with him please god take someone with you the first time!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone, I started talking to a guy online a few weeks ago and need some advice cause I've never been in this situation before.
Basically we've spoken pretty much every night for hours since we started talking. We flirt a lot but also talk a lot about other things and have a lot in common plus he's never been pervy with me or asked for nudes or anything like that.
I know he's talking to other girls too which I think is understandable as we don't know what's gonna happen yet but it makes me unsure of how genuine he is with me. He's said how much he likes me and wants to meet me but has been a bit vague about when that will actually happen, he has given reasons for that though so I think I'm being paranoid, I don't know

I really like him (and know he's real as we have each other on facebook) I'd just like to know if anyone has been in a similar situation and could give their opinion or let me know what to expect from this.. that would be really helpful :smile:

Wait until Nev comes to the uk, until then, try real relationships.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

I really like him (and know he's real as we have each other on facebook)

oh aye

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending