The Student Room Group

Do boys/guys/men prefer a big rear or a well-endowed bosom?

Scroll to see replies

If I had to choose, I would choose breasts over arse any-day. As far as the rap goes, Biggie, Tupac, Snoop, Dre, Eminem, professor green, some of dizzy rascals stuff, jay-z and a few others, NWA were good for the time, never really got into ice-T's whole pimping rap persona though.
Reply 21
well-endowed bosom
Reply 22
Original post by the bear
if you are in love then the size of subcutaneous fat deposits does not matter

:rofl2: you have such a way with words, Bear.

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Titties

Agreed. Though both are very nice.
Reply 23
Probably boobs, but not really bothered.
A nice pair of moderately sized boobs (not huge).
Neither
beautifully worded
Original post by majmuh24
Yeah, I know what you mean, "**** the Police" was also pretty good as well :biggrin: I haven't heard much of his other songs but have heard his collab with Chase and Status (Hypest Hype) which I also thought was really crazy and over the top, but I can't imagine him being like that in real life (if he is that would be amazing though :tongue:)

Do you listen to other stuff apart from rap as well (I listen to a lot of electronic stuff e.g. DNB, house)

Hypest Hype is an awesome workout tune. I swear I can do an extra km on the cross trainer just from hearing that song! :biggrin:

Other than rap, I just listen to anything really. If I'm totally honest, I don;t think much of the mainstream chart stuff is much good today - if things like "Burn" by Ellie Goulding get into the top 10 then something is seriously worng with musical taste in this country lol.

But I do like to listen to mainstream stuff from the past, like back when I was in primary school. Brings back memories :colondollar:

What about you?
Everything, it's a whole package. Everything should be in proportion, to your frame :smile:
Reply 29
I love it when girls like to speak for other guys :rolleyes:

Ass
Original post by majmuh24
Yeah, Chase and Status are just amazing and listening to fast paced electronic stuff always pumps me up :smile: Have you heard their new album?

I find myself listening to a bit of the mainstream stuff but I normally like it before it goes mainstream and then just find it suddenly getting popular, I don't like that much old stuff though, all about modern music :biggrin:

I mainly listen to electronic stuff and rap with some of my favourite artists being Wilkinson, Hybrid Minds, Nicky Romero, Zedd and some other stuff.

Some electronic stuff is good - Benny Benassi, David Guetta's old stuff, Swedish House Mafia and some of Avicci isn't bad either.

I even listen to film scores too - Ennio Morricone in particular.

If I'm honest, I never really started listening properly to Chase and Status until Glastonbury 2013 - the Rolling Stones were on but they were actually crap, so my dad and I flicked over to the other channel where C&S were on at Glastonbury, and we spent the rest of the night after the show listening to their other stuff!
Boobs...

Like these joocy ones...

man-boobs.jpg
Reply 32
Original post by Precious Illusions
:rofl2: you have such a way with words, Bear.

i'm sure your deposits are delightful Eliza. and no mistake. gaaaaah
Reply 34
Ass, ass, ass!
Reply 35
Ass is essential for me. Imma have to go with the booty. Just love it.

P.S: I think the world favors boobs more tho
Reply 36
Original post by Cat Funt
Virgins prefer boobs. Real men prefer a nice arse.

No they dont, both sides got virgins.

Your typical retarded invalid comment.
Reply 37
There is no legitimate consensus on these things and once you have been round the block a few times, you will see this. Everyone is different, stop pigeonholing yourself and other people for Christ's sake.
Reply 38
All depends on the guy.
Reply 39
always been a boob man myself, no idea why the world has suddenly became more obsessed with bums now

Quick Reply

Latest