The Student Room Group

American, hoping to study in the UK, a few questions~.

I'm American and really interested in going to the UK for college, but I'm currently only a sophomore (rather early start, I know, blame it on my Asian genes) and I'm really concerned with the whole IB /AP system - I noticed on one of the websites (I think UCL?) said that AAA in IB is basically a triple 700 on the SATs and five or four 5s in APs - is that how all universities convert American test scores? I'm currently taking AP World History and self-studying AP Psychology, and I'm planning to take the SATs this October, so I don't know how any of that is going to turn out, but I was just wondering about the whole American (SAT+AP)-to-IB system - and also, what would be some good universities in the UK if I was interested in Psychology or Comparative Lit?
(edited 10 years ago)
You need to contact your intended Unis directly as this is not an area anyone here will know much about.
Reply 2
Each university has its own entry requirements for international students. Most have a country-specific page that will give US requirements. They also have international officers who can answer your questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending