The Student Room Group

Awkward Lads Holiday

So me and all my male straight mates are planning a lads holiday, but i'm not sure how it will turn out, as i'm gay, and none of them know. Im not going to fit in, or be able to get with anyone. Not sure how its going to plan out . ''/
Reply 1
Original post by runnathrun
So me and all my male straight mates are planning a lads holiday, but i'm not sure how it will turn out, as i'm gay, and none of them know. Im not going to fit in, or be able to get with anyone. Not sure how its going to plan out . ''/

Pretend to try to get with girls, but act like a sleazy mess so none want to go anywhere near you.
Reply 2

I'm not gay by any means but just sit them down and tell them before you go away. Or wait until you're pissed out of your faces and tell them then:wink: haha, it's a common thing and i suspect some of my friends are gay but i'm not bothered and i'm sure your friends won't be either. The worst thing you can do it hide it, just tell them that you won't change as a person.. just that you won't be nicking their girls anymore ay:wink: more girls for them then!!! haha
Im not going to fit in

:teehee:

They have probably already guessed. I'd say it's pretty easy to guess when someone you know is gay, or at least have a suspicion they aren't straight.

So long as you don't do anything towards them I don't see why they would care.
I read the title and thought it was about a holiday for awkward lads :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending