The Student Room Group

Bangor University, Adult Nursing

Anyone heard from bangor after interview for Adult Nursing?
Reply 1
Original post by elss95
Anyone heard from bangor after interview for Adult Nursing?

Hey, when was your interview? i had my interview on the 3rd of February and i heard back with a March entry offer on tuesday! have you heard anything?
Reply 2
Hi, i had my interview was on the 3rd as well, but still have not heard anything! well done :smile:
Reply 3
I've got my interview on the 7th of march. What was the interview like?
Reply 4
Original post by elss95
Hi, i had my interview was on the 3rd as well, but still have not heard anything! well done :smile:

I hope you hear something soon, good luck :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by chel_993
I've got my interview on the 7th of march. What was the interview like?

The interview is fine, i thought it went really fast. You have an introduction and then you have your mini interviews and then you have to write an essay. Just make sure that you are clear on why you want to be a nurse and show your passion for it! Good luck :smile: just be yourself!
Reply 6
Original post by Elengj22
Hey, when was your interview? i had my interview on the 3rd of February and i heard back with a March entry offer on tuesday! have you heard anything?

Ive been accepted for adult nursing for an April start too. Are you going to be based in Bangor or Wrexham?
Reply 7
Original post by NR8
Ive been accepted for adult nursing for an April start too. Are you going to be based in Bangor or Wrexham?

Congratulations :smile: i will be based in Bangor, wbu?
Reply 8
Original post by Elengj22
Congratulations :smile: i will be based in Bangor, wbu?

Wrexham Im sooo excited start April the 7th. Cant find anyone starting there though

Quick Reply

Latest