The Student Room Group

HELP! Female friend sexual tension and teasing me...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rohanchopra
Yeah if she sucks again, will have to do that, she's jaw droppingly sexy at that point. I can't get her out of my head!

She definitely makes me hard, she starts off ever so discreetly, it's not like she's moving her feet really fast or anything, but her toes start to explore down there...

Whilst I would love to give her a helping hand as to where to direct her dancing feet, I'm a little worried someone might see! Also I can't stand up for a bit, because she makes me rock hard.

Haha, if I guide her feet, will she be cool with that?

Should be cool with it, considering she knows what she is doing!
Reply 21
Woah she sounds HOT! She's spanish? GO FOR IT.

Right as far as I can tell, she's definitely trying to initiate something:

1. She's particularly flirty with you.
2. She's accidentally giving you a footjob? She wants the D.
3. She's sucking her finger seductively at you. She wants the D.
4. She's doing this discreetly in public and acting crazy one on one... okay maybe she's a little all over the place, but she sounds like she's naughty. If she's this naughty in public, she's probably the wildest minx in bed.
5. Maybe she needs to let of some steam, so she would be ****ing wild in bed.

Next time, discreetly move your hand down to her foot and gently touch it first. Then slowly move it closer to where you want it. She'll understand. Then afterward, tell her in private how hot she is. She's horny mate, and she wants it. There won't be complications, just let her bang you.
wow. You're missing a golden opportunity here!! Go for it
Reply 23
Original post by Spongebob'sPants
Should be cool with it, considering she knows what she is doing!

Haha, she does seem to be experienced, that's for sure. But how to be sure of her advances. She seems quite flirty in general, (though extraordinarily touchy when it comes to me).

Do I literally just move her foot down there? Or just wink and pointedly change my gaze from her mouth down to my groin?
Reply 24
Original post by rochandi
Woah she sounds HOT! She's spanish? GO FOR IT.

Right as far as I can tell, she's definitely trying to initiate something:

1. She's particularly flirty with you.
2. She's accidentally giving you a footjob? She wants the D.
3. She's sucking her finger seductively at you. She wants the D.
4. She's doing this discreetly in public and acting crazy one on one... okay maybe she's a little all over the place, but she sounds like she's naughty. If she's this naughty in public, she's probably the wildest minx in bed.
5. Maybe she needs to let of some steam, so she would be ****ing wild in bed.

Next time, discreetly move your hand down to her foot and gently touch it first. Then slowly move it closer to where you want it. She'll understand. Then afterward, tell her in private how hot she is. She's horny mate, and she wants it. There won't be complications, just let her bang you.

Hahaha now you put it like that, she does seem to be into me. But is there a way to be sure?

I am all for going for it with her, but how do you do it? I don't know whether to just tell her, let's do it in case.

She's so hot... I lose my direction when I see her.
Reply 25
Original post by SuperDuperNoob
wow. You're missing a golden opportunity here!! Go for it

I really do want to go for it with her. I'm not very experienced in this type of thing, so was unsure how to react initially. I have a bad feeling she thinks I'm not interested, even though I was merely trying to keep calm and cover my erection in front of others!

How can I tell her let's go for it?
This is so funny to read
I really do want to go for it with her. I'm not very experienced in this type of thing, so was unsure how to react initially. I have a bad feeling she thinks I'm not interested, even though I was merely trying to keep calm and cover my erection in front of others!

How can I tell her let's go for it?

Who cares about whether she thinks you're interested or not? Don't be insecure... girls hate that!

Go up to her and ask her if she'd like to have coffee with you sometime
Reply 28
Original post by vickyhunt
This is so funny to read

Haha so true.

Female perspective would be appreciated too :biggrin:
Reply 29
Who cares about whether she thinks you're interested or not? Don't be insecure... girls hate that!

Go up to her and ask her if she'd like to have coffee with you sometime

Yeah i agree with you, but.. i'm not trying to ask her out! She's not gf type of girl.

I want her to be able to fulfill whatever her sexual desires are with me one on one! How to tell her what she's doing feels great and let's go someone alone?
Haha so true.

Female perspective would be appreciated too :biggrin:

Sounds like she wants to turn you on yo
Yeah i agree with you, but.. i'm not trying to ask her out! She's not gf type of girl.

I want her to be able to fulfill whatever her sexual desires are with me one on one! How to tell her what she's doing feels great and let's go someone alone?

Just say it like that.
Reply 32
Original post by vickyhunt
Sounds like she wants to turn you on yo

Haha, are you sure?

Do girls definitely do this type of thing? She's got herself inside my head.

I'm worried if I say something about making it an awkward friendship if she's just joking around..

But she definitely is doing this stuff just to me, I just wish she would ask me whether we could go somewhere private.. and we might then go for it.

Right now, I'm so nervous to keep my erection hidden (she does this discreetly in public!)
Reply 33
Just say it like that.

But when she's doing it in the presence of others discreetly? Am I meant to pass her a note lol..

Haha, should I text her at that moment? Or just go to her room and say, hey, your footjobs are the besttt
Reply 34
Hahaha now you put it like that, she does seem to be into me. But is there a way to be sure?

I am all for going for it with her, but how do you do it? I don't know whether to just tell her, let's do it in case.

She's so hot... I lose my direction when I see her.

Ha mate I'm pretty sure (88%) that she wants it. She really wants the D...your D.. and she's got a foot giving fetish and a desire to give head.

You can be sure if you can say let's hang out, and make sure the dining/seating arrangement is her right next to you. She's likely to put her legs or feet on you.

Text her when she's doing it if you're in public. "This feels great. Your place or mine?"

Alternatively just tell her afterward, (make sure you use the moving her foot with your hand technique) that you find her incredibly hot. She'll probably just whisk you of to her room and give you head.

She sounds ****ing naughty!
But when she's doing it in the presence of others discreetly? Am I meant to pass her a note lol..

Haha, should I text her at that moment? Or just go to her room and say, hey, your footjobs are the besttt

The second one sounds great, lmao!
Reply 36
Original post by Knighted
Right either this looked hilarious as **** or you don't know what deepthroat means because if she even got close to deepthroating her fingers she'd

A) Look ****ing ridiculous.
B) Not sexy
C) Have fingers double the length of your middle finger.

I was going to give you a ****ton of advise but if you don't care about ****ing her...what do you actually want from this thread?

However to sum up: She's teasing you in public because it's fun for her. You're obviously reacting to whatever she's doing and thus she's doing it more as your reactions make her feel sexy. Don't react, or at least react minamally. If she does the finger sucking thing again just smirk at her and look her deep in the eyes.

By the way only in the RAREST of cases will she iniate. She's teasing you and wants you to chase. If you want to **** her, don't chase just DO IT. Next time you're alone with her, just grab her and kiss. If she asks what you're doing just say something like "What I want."

Only stop if she says no. Anything apart from a NO or verbal abuse is a "chase me more" statement.

p.s. I'd **** her, Spanish girls are pretty naughty. Plus due to the finger suckage and other things she's probably dirty as **** in bed. Probably would take a deepthroat.

She sounds ****ing hot. Let her bang you.

Just tell her you think she's hot and you love her feet, she will jump onto you or take you to her room and give you head.

Ask her what's her flavour and present that flavoured condom for her to use. :biggrin:
Reply 37
Dude seriously, how many times are you going to make this post? Its like you haven't gotten anywhere with her since the last two times (considering I have seen this twice before) you've made the same post.

Give her the D or just move on to give it to someone else.
she's just playing you, i'd ignore
Reply 39
Haha classic!

Would that definitely hint to her or suggest I want her to go all out physical on me?

I feel like she's playing a game! Does she want it?

Ask her for some Spanish lessons and then wink at her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending