The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Early childhood studies

Hi. I've got an offer at chester university to study early childhood studies. Very excited. I wondered if anyone else has got an offer to do this course. ?? Xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi, I've just put chester as my firm choice to do early childhood studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by RachaelCe
hi, I've just put chester as my firm choice to do early childhood studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Finally. Someone doing the course I've not come across anyone doing the course yet :smile: what you doing ATM :smile: x
Reply 3
aw I know neither have I! I'm doing health and social care at college now :smile: what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
aw I know neither have I! I'm doing health and social care at college now :smile: what about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have had 2 years out and now at college doing a access course in healthcare :smile:
Reply 5
did you go to the applicant day? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
did you go to the applicant day? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I didn't. I couldn't make them did you? :smile:
Reply 7
yes, not many people went but the main campus looked nice, I haven't visited where it's taught at the riverside campus yet though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
yes, not many people went but the main campus looked nice, I haven't visited where it's taught at the riverside campus yet though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok I'm on the chester campus for the course are you ?? Will you be getting accomodation ??
Reply 9
yes I'm on the chester campus but it's taught at riverside I think :smile: yes hopefully, are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
yes I'm on the chester campus but it's taught at riverside I think :smile: yes hopefully, are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same. :smile: I'm looking at fisher and Astbury housing :smile: I'm really excited :smile:
Reply 11
I'm excited but a bit nervous too! I haven't heard of them, are you going for self catered? :smile: I like Bunsen hall so far but I'm still not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I'm excited but a bit nervous too! I haven't heard of them, are you going for self catered? :smile: I like Bunsen hall so far but I'm still not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm looking at full catered accommodation. I'm nervous too but it will be fine. How old are you? X
Reply 13
I'm 18 :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I'm 18 :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 19 but when I got to university in September I'll be 20 years old. Hopefully we will get to know each other at university. Add me on Facebook if you want. My name is Annabel Marshall
Reply 15
Original post by Annabelmarie
I'm 19 but when I got to university in September I'll be 20 years old. Hopefully we will get to know each other at university. Add me on Facebook if you want. My name is Annabel Marshall

You looking forward to starting the course. :smile:
Reply 16
Okay! Yes I am it sounds so good :smile: and chester is lovely, what are you hoping to do after the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Okay! Yes I am it sounds so good :smile: and chester is lovely, what are you hoping to do after the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm hoping to do social working or teaching I'm not quite sure yet. What about you?
Reply 18
that sounds good :smile: I think I want to be a special educational needs teacher but I'm not sure either yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
that sounds good :smile: I think I want to be a special educational needs teacher but I'm not sure either yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good. Hopefully this course will help you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending