The Student Room Group

Need Help Making the Right Choice!

Hi ppl,
I need some constructive feedback and please forgive my bad English.
Well, something about me: I'm an undergraduate overseas student doing the second yr of my uni course, studying computing. I gotta admit, I'm not the most hard working person; but i really don't enjoy my study here.
I'm looking for a serious change, like a restart, a new course and maybe a different country as UK is kinda expensive.
However, I'm really unsure what i wanna study, or even what i wanna do with my life. I'm pretty good with business study kind of things, yet i find it really boring.

I just recently apply to Birmingham City Uni for the GamerCamp course. I choose it because it seems that it is an industry-oriented programme and helps when looking for a job. I'm wondering if anybody has study there and how is the job prospect at BCU Gamercamp?

Does anyone has experience in changing courses and uni? I'm also looking for an industry-based course and preferably an accelerated course as well. Any suggestion?

Should I have study business, as it's probably my strength, or should I have pursue another career choice of my interest?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending