The Student Room Group

Relationship memories

what have been your memorable moments that have happened in your relationships?
Reply 1
I love reading stories like these so I hope loads of people post :biggrin:

One of my favourite moments happened around two weeks ago, we were out shopping (the area was pretty empty) and it started to rain really fast so I suggested we stood under a shelter until it slowed down a little. We started to hug as we both were shivering and we kissed, so I thanked him because I had always wanted to be kissed in the rain but he pointed out that we weren't in the rain we were under the shelter. He took my hand, walked me out of the shelter and kissed me in the pouring rain! It was amazing. :h:

Another one of my favourites is when we had broken up, we had been flirting for the past month and I felt the spark had reappeared and it was a great feeling. We were talking about getting back together and there was a short silence, he told me to come closer and we had one of the best kisses I have ever experienced, it was a cloud 9 kiss especially after a month of waiting for it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
[QUOTE=kayleighisonfire;47049114]I love reading stories like these so I hope loads of people post :biggrin:

One of my favourite moments happened around two weeks ago, we were out shopping (the area was pretty empty) and it started to rain really fast so I suggested we stood under a shelter until it slowed down a little. We started to hug as we both were shivering and we kissed, so I thanked him because I had always wanted to be kissed in the rain but he pointed out that we weren't in the rain we were under the shelter. He took my hand, walked me out of the shelter and kissed me in the pouring rain! It was amazing. :h:

Another one of my favourites is when we had broken up, we had been flirting for the past month and I felt the spark had reappeared and it was a great feeling. We were talking about getting back together and there was a short silence, he told me to come closer and we had one of the best kisses I have ever experienced, it was a cloud 9 kiss especially after a month of waiting for it.

so do i
Lulz, no one posted really.
Reply 4
waking up to a text from them.
Reply 5
Inb4 first time anal.
Reply 6
*when he asked me out
*when he told me he loved me for the first time
*when he asked me to move in with him
*when we got engaged
*when we went on our first holiday together
*when we got our 2 cats :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
1. I was lying on his bed, and my ex randomly picked up his guitar and started singing a song he made up on the spot about how beautiful he thought I was. He also then brought a kitten for us to share after I told him my mum wouldn't let me have a cat.

2. After having an argument I refused to get in the car with my current boyfriend, he followed round driving really slowly next to me shouting out the window all the things he loved about me until I got back in the car.

3. We went on a bike ride round some of the bike trails, but it started snowing and went extremely cold and dark. We ended up riding around in the snow and kissing in the snow. It was perfect.
Original post by Yasmin25
*when he asked me out
*when he told me he loved me for the first time
*when he asked me to move in with him
*when we got engaged
*when we went on our first holiday together
*when we got our 2 cats :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is the most important one. :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
That is the most important one. :biggrin: