The Student Room Group

Which university/college is the worst for finding potential girlfriends?

Discuss.

Scroll to see replies

Firstly, :facepalm2:

Secondly, who you are as a person will be more of an influence.

Spoiler

Reply 2
I'm sorry but this is a stupid question. Every university has good and bad potential girlfriends.
Reply 3
Pointless topic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by m93100
I'm sorry but this is a stupid question. Every university has good and bad potential girlfriends.

The question is about which university is the worst for finding a girlfriend in the first place, and not which university is the worst for finding a girlfriend that happens to have a bad personality.
Reply 5
Original post by Summerdays
The question is about which university is the worst for finding a girlfriend in the first place, and not which university is the worst for finding a girlfriend that happens to have a bad personality.

Still a pointless question :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Original post by m93100
Still a pointless question :rolleyes:

I thought it would lead to funny and light-hearted discussions. Never mind... Mods, delete thread.
Reply 7
Original post by Summerdays
I thought it would lead to funny and light-hearted discussions. Never mind... Mods, delete thread.

Oh I'm sorry OP, I thought you were 100% serious :h:
Any of the top 5 ones where people are 100% focused on academia
Reply 9
Original post by m93100

Actually it's like Schrodinger's Cat - it's both stupid and not stupid at the same time. On the face, yes it is stupid because like you say every university will have good and bad potential girlfriends. However, at the same time, finding a girlfriend will be dependent on the girls-to-guys ratio (or guys-to-girls ratio).

http://www.studentbeans.com/student101/a/Universities/universities-with-the-most-girls-per-guy2495.html

According to the above link, which may or may not be based on factual evidence, Bishop Grosseteste University College has 83% girls and 17% boys while the Guildhall School of Music and Drama has a 50-50 split.
To be honest, if you're basing uni choices on getting girlfriends, you're not going to get any anyway.
Reply 11
Original post by andrew2209
To be honest, if you're basing uni choices on getting girlfriends, you're not going to get any anyway.

I'm already at university :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Imperial :wink: I hear it's very male dominated...

or refer here:
closest I can think of for an official study:
http://www.studentbeans.com/student101/a/relationships/university-sex-league-2656.html
Original post by marinaim

or refer here:
http://www.studentbeans.com/student101/a/relationships/university-sex-league-2656.html

It's no coincidence that bangor wins that one :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely Imperial. Anything to do with science or mathematics - real subjects, have little to no females enrolled.
Original post by Kolasinac138
Definitely Imperial. Anything to do with science or mathematics - real subjects, have little to no females enrolled.

Not sure if serious.
Reply 16
Probably some of the London Uni's like Imperial and LSC (London School of Economics). Elsewhere it's pretty even.
Reply 17
Original post by Changing Skies
It's no coincidence that bangor wins that one :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rolleyes:
Original post by Kolasinac138
Reply 19
Original post by marinaim

or refer here:

I was at Liverpool John Moores for a few years. I would say 5.48 is a massive overestimate :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending