The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

M.Litt in Peace and Conflict Studies

Is there anyone who has not received their decision or currently on waiting list for the above program?

I am an international student. I applied back in October and now my application is still on waiting list. I am afraid if the decision will come too late and I won't be able to find accommodation.
Reply 1
Original post by zulfikars
Is there anyone who has not received their decision or currently on waiting list for the above program?

I am an international student. I applied back in October and now my application is still on waiting list. I am afraid if the decision will come too late and I won't be able to find accommodation.

Postgrad accommodation will still be open for another while yet so if you're going for the uni accommodation you shouldn't have any issues. Have they given you an estimated time they'll get back to you?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Original post by Ecosse_14
Postgrad accommodation will still be open for another while yet so if you're going for the uni accommodation you shouldn't have any issues. Have they given you an estimated time they'll get back to you?

They keep saying two weeks since February. :frown:

Many thanks for your reply. Glad to hear that.
Reply 3
Original post by zulfikars
They keep saying two weeks since February. :frown:

Many thanks for your reply. Glad to hear that.

Eek, hopefully soon then! Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending