Entity Relationship Diagram Weak Entity explanationWatch
1. why weak entity cannot be in a many to many relationship?
2. can weak entity be in a one to one relationship?
3. if it does, then what is the difference between a weak entity in a one to one relationship and a normal entity in a one to one relationship?
4. how does a weak entity appear in a database table?
5. can a weak entity be a supertype or a subtype in a generalization hierarchy?
Can someone please explain to me these questions and provide relevant examples if possible. I have a test regarding that in 2 weeks time. I appreciate your help. Thanks.
While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?
We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.
If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.
Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.