The Student Room Group

Share your photos with TSR and you could earn up to £400!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Motorbiker
GPS track every photo with the help of the cyber police .

Backtrace the time it was taken to correlate to a results day.

Lie detector.

And many many more...

So basically if I'm creative, I can earn £400 irregardless if the photos I post are legit.
Original post by Scrawt
So basically if I'm creative, I can earn £400 irregardless if the photos I post are legit.

No. Because know we don't trust you or any dupes you make and use.
Reply 42
Original post by Scrawt

Seriously though, I never knew TSR photos were actually from real users :tongue:
Reply 43

But what if I were to post the photos on an open WIFI connection or another location?

I won't of course but you couldn't exactly stop me if I tried.
Original post by skd1996
When will we hear back about payment if you used photos? Because several of mine were used but I haven't had a reply about it by email.

I'll grab shooks for you.

shooks
QFA

Question above. :smile:
Original post by skd1996
When will we hear back about payment if you used photos? Because several of mine were used but I haven't had a reply about it by email.

Hey,
We're kicking off the payment process today. You'll either get a PM or an email, depending on how your photos were submitted. We've just been waiting to get everyone's details together, so we can send all the payments out in one chunk. So - cash incoming! :biggrin:
Original post by shooks
With the end of exams on the horizon, we're gearing up for results day. And we want you - the TSR community - to be the faces of The Student Room during this busy time of year.

Just share your photos with us and we'll pay you £10 for every one that we use around the site. We'll pay for up to 40 pictures from each TSR member - so you could earn up to £400. That's enough to sort out your summer holiday!

You might want to go out and shoot new pictures, and if you do that's great. But you'll probably find you already have lots of pics in your Facebook, on your phone or on your computer.

You can share those with us in lots of ways.

- Upload them straight onto this thread

- Like The Student Room on Facebook, then tag us in the pictures you want to share

- Tweet your pictures to @thestudentroom including the hashtag #tsrpics

- Email them to us at this address: [email protected]

Getting paid
You stand the best chance of having your photos chosen if they tick the following boxes

- Your pic is in high resolution: at least 600 pixels by 400 pixels in size.

- Your pic tells a story. We're looking for images that have energy - people laughing, crying, hugging, mugging it up for the camera etc. You don't have to send us professional-quality photos - we're looking for stuff that shows real life.

- Your pic is related to results day in some way. That might mean it's a snap of someone holding their results - but there are lots of other approaches as well. Some ideas of pics, along with the idea they might depict:

* Someone carrying a rucksack (they're off on their gap year)
* Someone having a conversation on the phone (they're calling up unis in Clearing, or maybe calling up their folks)
* People celebrating - even if it looks a bit cheesy (they're getting their results)
* Someone at a computer surrounded by their friends/family (they're logging onto Track in the morning)

Those are just ideas - we're sure you've got tons of better ones. Get in touch with us with your pics - we're looking forward to seeing them!

Is this still open?
Edit: I assume it's closed.
(edited 9 years ago)
Aww man, how do I always miss these kinds of threads!
Original post by Kill3er
Is this still open?
Edit: I assume it's closed.

Hey - thanks for your interest in our photos thread. This one is closed, but it went really well. Keep an eye out for another one soon...

Quick Reply

Latest