The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

problems with enrolling in modules- new to the OU please help :)

Hi guys.
I decided to join this forum after having a few difficulties with the Open University. I started my first module of a Psychology degree in February, and I thought I would be able to then enroll on the compulsory module level 1 for this October, however the website is saying that I do not meet the entry requirements? Does this mean that I need to wait for the results of my module, in which case I would get them mid October which is past the enrollment deadline? I have emailed them, but usually they take about two weeks to respond :-/
Might it turn out that I can only start modules in February since I started the degree in February? Has anyone started their degree in February, and if so what experiences have you had?
Any advice is much appreciated! thank you :smile:
Emma
Reply 1
Hi Emma

I don't know much about your modules but I'm an OU student too. I concur that it could take an age to get an answer email, however you could phone your local centre and get instant answer. My preferred option!

Tom
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Original post by emmalou24
Hi guys.
I decided to join this forum after having a few difficulties with the Open University. I started my first module of a Psychology degree in February, and I thought I would be able to then enroll on the compulsory module level 1 for this October, however the website is saying that I do not meet the entry requirements? Does this mean that I need to wait for the results of my module, in which case I would get them mid October which is past the enrollment deadline? I have emailed them, but usually they take about two weeks to respond :-/
Might it turn out that I can only start modules in February since I started the degree in February? Has anyone started their degree in February, and if so what experiences have you had?
Any advice is much appreciated! thank you :smile:
Emma

You can start in October, you get special permission you need to call them
Though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest