The Student Room Group

Change of course - CO1 form Question

Hi,

I've applied for finance for this course however for some reason SFE have changed my course code so now I have to submit a change of course form...

My question is, all of the correspondence I receive is from Liverpool University, however for my first year I'll be studying at Carmel College, I've been asked if

"If the course is franchised to anotheruniversity/college, give the address of
the other university/college"

Would I therefore enter Carmel, as I'm studying there for the first year, or Liverpool Uni address?

This is my first time in Higher education at the grand old age of 31 so please forgive my ignorance with these matters.

Iain
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by donone46
Hi,

I've applied for finance for this course however for some reason SFE have changed my course code so now I have to submit a change of course form...

My question is, all of the correspondence I receive is from Liverpool University, however for my first year I'll be studying at Carmel College, I've been asked if

"If the course is franchised to anotheruniversity/college, give the address of
the other university/college"

Would I therefore enter Carmel, as I'm studying there for the first year, or Liverpool Uni address?

This is my first time in Higher education at the grand old age of 31 so please forgive my ignorance with these matters.

Iain

On your form you would put that you are studying at Carmel College. Then in that box you mentioned you'd put Liverpool Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending