The Student Room Group

Student finance application error

I applied for student finance for a mechanical engineering undergraduate course but accidentally selected that I will be on a placement during term 3. I will have a placement in the third year instead. I am aware I have to complete a co1 form but is there a way to digitally upload this, or make a change without sending a physical letter? It keeps asking me for evidence that I will be on a placement year, and they can't proceed without the evidence.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by pewixel
I applied for student finance for a mechanical engineering undergraduate course but accidentally selected that I will be on a placement during term 3. I will have a placement in the third year instead. I am aware I have to complete a co1 form but is there a way to digitally upload this, or make a change without sending a physical letter? It keeps asking me for evidence that I will be on a placement year, and they can't proceed without the evidence.

Hi there,

You can digitally upload this to your account. You can upload evidence and forms by going to the 'Manage your student finance' section in the sidebar on the right of your screen. You will then see a link to 'Upload supporting evidence' and can use this to send us your evidence/form.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending