The Student Room Group

How to change campus location/CO1 form

In may I received a confirmation letter from student finance England saying that my application was successful. My payments are also already scheduled to be made.however on the letter they put down the wrong campus that I was going to this is as they told my my course code was attached to multiple different locations.I then called student finance to resolve the issue and they told me I had to fill in a form and attach it to my online account.however since then I’ve also emailed my universities student finance team but they haven’t gotten back to me.if it’s the CO1 form I have to fill out where can I find it as I’ve been looking everywhere.
Original post by floral123
In may I received a confirmation letter from student finance England saying that my application was successful. My payments are also already scheduled to be made.however on the letter they put down the wrong campus that I was going to this is as they told my my course code was attached to multiple different locations.I then called student finance to resolve the issue and they told me I had to fill in a form and attach it to my online account.however since then I’ve also emailed my universities student finance team but they haven’t gotten back to me.if it’s the CO1 form I have to fill out where can I find it as I’ve been looking everywhere.

Hi there,

Can you try updating your course details online now? If the site doesn't let you do this the Change of Circumstances (CO1) form will appear. You can then complete this and upload it to your account.

Please see here for how to make changes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs3vH6gHXFE

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending