The Student Room Group

SFE- course

so i have changed courses and informed my uni about changing and they have approved it and enrolled me on my new course. But on my sfe i forgot to update the course and the academic year has already started for my previous course I have submitted a CO1 form to sfe. But im in desperate need of my maintenance loan as my rent is due on Saturday. I'm stressing so much cause I don't want to lose my tenancy and miss out on any lectures. Is there any way I can speed up the process??
Original post by Jcee1x
so i have changed courses and informed my uni about changing and they have approved it and enrolled me on my new course. But on my sfe i forgot to update the course and the academic year has already started for my previous course I have submitted a CO1 form to sfe. But im in desperate need of my maintenance loan as my rent is due on Saturday. I'm stressing so much cause I don't want to lose my tenancy and miss out on any lectures. Is there any way I can speed up the process??

The university should still be able to release your payments while you await the CO1 to be processed. Once received the form takes 15 working days as an estimated timescale to update. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending