The Student Room Group

Changing uni on student finance

I've applied for student finance but I want to change the uni, I've tried to the change university part, but it wants me to send a letter? I thought you could just change it directly on the online site.
Original post by GTT21
I've applied for student finance but I want to change the uni, I've tried to the change university part, but it wants me to send a letter? I thought you could just change it directly on the online site.

Hi there,

Are you being asked to complete the Change of Circumstances (CO1) form? If so, you don't need to post this, rest assured, you can upload it on your account.

Thanks, Graeme

https://youtu.be/rOMx_EG5JWk
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Are you being asked to complete the Change of Circumstances (CO1) form? If so, you don't need to post this, rest assured, you can upload it on your account.

Thanks, Graeme

https://youtu.be/rOMx_EG5JWk

Thanks for replying I'm in year 13 and I've just applied and the video says only upload evidence they asked for, does it still apply? They didn't ask for the CO1 form, I'm doing it to change the uni that I originally applied for. All it says on the make changes to application page is do the form and send to PO address they listed.
Original post by GTT21
Thanks for replying I'm in year 13 and I've just applied and the video says only upload evidence they asked for, does it still apply? They didn't ask for the CO1 form, I'm doing it to change the uni that I originally applied for. All it says on the make changes to application page is do the form and send to PO address they listed.

You can still upload the form, don't worry - once it's processed we'll then update your application.

Just to let you know, we're currently processing these forms in 7 working days, so please check your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 4
Original post by Graeme SFE
You can still upload the form, don't worry - once it's processed we'll then update your application.

Just to let you know, we're currently processing these forms in 7 working days, so please check your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme

Hi there,
I have another question, when my parents input their details of their p60 on student finance for a higher maintenance loan, these sections say optional. What happens if I don't fill out these sections that are optional. Do you automatically find p60 information or do I not get a higher maintenance loan?
Original post by GTT21
Hi there,
I have another question, when my parents input their details of their p60 on student finance for a higher maintenance loan, these sections say optional. What happens if I don't fill out these sections that are optional. Do you automatically find p60 information or do I not get a higher maintenance loan?

Hi there, We verify income with HMRC, so would recommend completing income sections to avoid delaying assessing your application for the higher amount if funding. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending