The Student Room Group

Changing maintenance loan during the first year

When I applied for university I got the 5k maintenance loan since I thought commuting will be better, but I recently decided that I’d like to move to the accommodations in university but I don’t know how to apply to change my maintenance loan. Could someone please help? And thank you
Original post by bdadzie119
When I applied for university I got the 5k maintenance loan since I thought commuting will be better, but I recently decided that I’d like to move to the accommodations in university but I don’t know how to apply to change my maintenance loan. Could someone please help? And thank you

Hi Bdadzie119,

You can make this change online in your account under change my application and course details. Once updated and approved, this will reflect online and you will be sent a new Notification Letter in the post.

Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Claire SFE

Hi Bdadzie119,

You can make this change online in your account under change my application and course details. Once updated and approved, this will reflect online and you will be sent a new Notification Letter in the post.

Thanks,
Claire

Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!

You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme
Original post by Graeme SFE

You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme

Good evening, sorry to bother you, just to confirm I had to print out the documents for the change of circumstances and then send the documents through the SFE site right??
Hi bdadzie119,

Yes, if your course has already started you will need to complete the change of circumstances form and you can then upload this through your online account. If your course has not started you should be able to make a change to your living location through your online account rather than completing a form.

It is currently around 13 working days to process the Co1 form once uploaded.

Thanks,
Calum
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi bdadzie119,

Yes, if your course has already started you will need to complete the change of circumstances form and you can then upload this through your online account. If your course has not started you should be able to make a change to your living location through your online account rather than completing a form.

It is currently around 13 working days to process the Co1 form once uploaded.

Thanks,
Calum

Alright then, just checking since I’ve done that, thank you very much
Alright then, just checking since I’ve done that, thank you very much

You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask. Thanks, Angela
Original post by Angela SFE

You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask. Thanks, Angela

Good afternoon, it’s been 3 weeks since I’ve emailed SFE and they still haven’t answered. I don’t know what to do at this point. Could you please help?
Thank you very much!

You're welcome! Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire
Original post by Claire SFE

You're welcome! Have a nice day!
Thanks,
Claire

Umm you didn’t answer my question is the previous post
Original post by username6356344
Umm you didn’t answer my question is the previous post

Hi there, you mentioned you emailed the evidence, who did you email it too? We don't accept evidence by email. Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending