The Student Room Group

what happened?

i really liked this girl for ages, bordering on obsessive; constant thoughts about her etc. she moved away almost a week ago, and that day hurt like ****, the following few days were painful but now suddenly im not thinking about her that much anymore?

i had these nervous stomach pains in my stomach every time i thought about her but they've pretty much gone now? i was pretty depressed, could barely sleep

i never normally feel this way about girls so it was a strange one, and now im kinda upset that ive stopped thinking about her as much? i still get reminders of her but its nowhere near as painful as it was.

i still like her btw

:s-smilie:
Original post by lostinmymind
i really liked this girl for ages, bordering on obsessive; constant thoughts about her etc. she moved away almost a week ago, and that day hurt like ****, the following few days were painful but now suddenly im not thinking about her that much anymore?

i had these nervous stomach pains in my stomach every time i thought about her but they've pretty much gone now? i was pretty depressed, could barely sleep

i never normally feel this way about girls so it was a strange one, and now im kinda upset that ive stopped thinking about her as much? i still get reminders of her but its nowhere near as painful as it was.

i still like her btw

:s-smilie:

I think this happens to everyone, and your reaction to it is normal. I've had this a couple of times in my life, and it passes in about four days for me, no trace left by about seven days.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I think this happens to everyone, and your reaction to it is normal. I've had this a couple of times in my life, and it passes in about four days for me, no trace left by about seven days.

****! no trace? she might be coming back to visit in 3 months. i still need to feel something for her then.
Original post by lostinmymind
****! no trace? she might be coming back to visit in 3 months. i still need to feel something for her then.

You're allowed to feel something for her that isn't gut-wrenchingly strong :smile: anyway, you might get the same feeling again - just that I haven't ever had it twice for the same person, doesn't mean that you can't. Also, for my first one, I got it again briefly several weeks later after seeing a vaguely relevant picture, so not all hope is lost.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending