The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2720
You bought another camera? What one this time?

Sian can come to Alton Towers :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hugs:
brak3n
You bought another camera? What one this time?

Sian can come to Alton Towers :smile:

Yeah I now have 4 digital cameras and 3 film cameras :smile:

.jen.
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hugs:

We want

:hugs:
Fluent in Lies
We want

:hugs:

its bettererereer than rain! :smile:
Yes it very certainly is! :biggrin:
j'ai plein...where did the french come from?! it's your fault FiL! :tongue:
Jesusfreak
j'ai plein...where did the french come from?! it's your fault FiL! :tongue:

nuhuh jen's!
tu a parle en francais!
i have real work i should be doing...and there's some sleep i should be sleeping somewhere i think!
éééé
Reply 2730
That's the last time I innocentelly complain about anything on this forum if that's the retaliation I'm going to get o_o

And yes, I'm agreeing with braken - we never actually got told we weren't supposed to be getting those things, and we were always told that if there was something on the inventory list, to tell management straight away or we'd get fined, so of course rumours are going to spread about things going missing

I don't mind the showers - I prefer these ones as they are easier to clean, it was just a comment in passing as the other showers are more expensive to build and it was a curiosity statement in passing as to why one person has them (with deluxe) and another person with deluxe doesn't.

And as to the post comment - the post is just very random. Sometimes i'll get it at 9. Sometimes I won't get it till 3 (And yes I do know because I go down and check every hour because I'm a geek like that :smile:). I never said it was opals fault - royal mail are just gay.

Oh and for future reference, when I make complaints/bitch it's not supposed to be taken seriously :p: - I will always find something wrong, no matter how good the accomodation is :smile:
Reply 2731
Oh and fil - you think you are poor. I have £30 to live on for the rest of October including food and going out :eek:
I have magic holes in the wall where money comes out of.
I understand what you are saying.
Its something for the JCR to work with Opal.
Next year everything will be sorted, which of course is no help to all the 06/07residents.
Reply 2734
*scrounges off fil*

Why do i think beans is going to be the food of the month :redface:
Reply 2735
I might set up the

"Pity Darielle Food Fund"

PDFF for short - and leave a little tin outside Block H/In reception for any rich/nice/good/haveaheart people to donate :biggrin:
Darielle if you have any questions about the accommodation I can answer it in a Pm if you like.
Also do you not have an overdraught?

Living in halls if 10 times better then a house. A house is horrible!!!!
Reply 2737
I didn't turn 18 till a couple of weeks ago, so the bank said I couldn't have an overdraft till then.

So I went in when I was 18 and said "GIMME MY OVERDRAFT!" (Well not literally) and the man ended up on the phone to someone and went on about something to do with ticking a box, and they didn't tick a box when they did my application, and he's not sure whether he can tick my box (oo-er) so he phoned up natwest and the lady on the phone wasn't sure whether they could tick my box so she phoned up her supervisor to ask so I had to go back in and as of yet haven't been able to go back in - when I have he hasn't been in. Soooooo..I will get an overdraft...at some point in the future, :biggrin:.
Fluent in Lies
éééé

i know...i was working at the time and couldnt think of the shortcut!!
Reply 2739
I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar. I ate too much sugar.

Latest

Trending

Trending