The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Ugh ive been a bit lazy with my work :redface: so now thats starting to build and it doesnt help that the shef portal stuff isnt working for me :mad: so the accomodation stuff im putting off until i can get on top of my work load first :frown: (probably not the best idea but meh)
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 4601
lolololol work ;_;

I may throw myself in front of the train on the way home. At nottingham station. Then notts won't be so nice :p:
Darielle
lololololol I think fil is jealous. It all stems from the first time I met jen and fil said "Fine ill leave then" and Jen said "Okay, bye" :x

I haff hot cross buns and ALCOHOL. SWEET MOTHER ALCOHOL :smile:

ahahahha i remember that :p:
sarforaz
Well i was going to live in halls with a friend from high school but seems he's developed a fear of strangers (ie cant bear the thought of living with them) so mmm dunno about the whole meeting 3 random new people :frown:

you met 3 randoms this year so why cant you in september? it might be a nice way to make a few new friends :smile:
On a side note, has anyone else had their finance stuff for next year sent to them yet?
Reply 4605
Sort of. My parents have had the forms to fill in but they can't until they get the P60's which they don't get till June which is past the deadline. HOW GAY.

Omgosh one of my scummy flat mates is already back and their are no bin-liners and *hyperventilates*...WHAT IS THE BIN GOING TO BE LIKE WHEN I GET BACK. Gasmaskplz.

I'm making some cushion covers for next years lounge. Well if they look okay ;x Theyz this gorgeous blue/purple material that changes colour in different lights. Might be a bit wonky because theyz hand-sewn..by me :s-smilie:

Damn daytime television for distracting me from work. And TSR. And Facebook. And MSN. It really isn't my fault :frown:
im livin in a tree house next year apparantly! my room is in 'redwoods' :proud:
I am officially at Karen's :dancing:

Shes been driving me allllllllllll over!! :driver:

Jen why are you in a tree house and Darielle why are you moaning about not working! Why do you think we are at university!! :P:

:viking:
It's impossible for me to do more than about 200 words a day. Thats my LIMIT.
Reply 4609
I've done 200 words in over 2 and a half weeks. :eek:

AND I LIKE MOANING. WATCH YOUR STEP SIMEYWIMEY, YOU DON'T WANT TO GET ON THE WRONG SIDE OF ME :hmmm:
Im for not working and feeling bad about it! I wouldnt dare get on your wrong side dareiellllleeeyyyy!

And id kill to write 200 words in a day lolz

:tongue:layingba
i've just finished my section of the french group coursework :proud: 912 words.
Reply 4612
All in favour of ejecting jenenenenen from the opal house residents group say aye. AYE. :p:

Nobody wants to get on the wrong side of big bad darielle :proud:
:hmmm:
Ooh i feel better now *hugs all*
Got some work done (like quite a bit :eek:)
Am motivated to do more tomorrow!
Aaaaaaaand i may have sorted some provisional accomodation with tim :biggrin:
you know those flats near revolution i think? near Aslans, the nice ones :p:
Reply 4615
I want to cry about the little amount of work I've done..still..three days to go :s-smilie:

I have to go with my mummy to the hospital today and sit around forever so if I only take a course book and NOT my nintendo ds, I should do SOME work :biggrin:
Reply 4616
What's with all this talk about work? Yawwwwn.

Me and FiL married. Jen and Darielle civil partnershiped. Poor Shimon :frown: all left out.

I haven't managed to do anything stupid while driving him about yet! And my mum keeps buying his good graces with food (chocolate Easter bunny, cottage cheese, and lemon meringue pie!).
Right, I suppose I should go and get the lazy git out of bed now rather than spamming about on the 'net, so then we can go up to the Lakes :biggrin:
Yay for Karen's mum looking after me!!

Karen is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy shed rather be on facebook and TSR than waking me up :frown:

MEAN!!

:whip
Reply 4618
Simon is Kazzypops and FiLs love child. Which makes what you're doing Incest :p: OEDIPUS. My cat is being a pain and not letting me type properly :|

3 days to go :frown: Need to start planning poker seshes for next term :biggrin: Oh and me and Ria can teach you (if you don't know) all the other cool games we used to play in our common room in Y13. ****-head, Cheat, Sevens etc etc Woooooooh Wezza wild party animalez.
I don't know what to say :eek:

Karen was in the shower and now she doesn't smell! Yay

Chippa is here as well :biggrin: He says hello :wavey:

;rambo;

Latest

Trending

Trending