The Student Room Group

How To Approach A Cheat???

I read my bf's facebook messages, about 3 or 4 were to different girls asking for their numbers, and hinting for sex with them, how do I approach it?

Do I just say I've been reading your facebook messages, or a different way?

Help me please
Revenge sex, im willing to help you out in your time of need. :sexface:
Reply 2
Screenshot his Facebook messages and expose him as a cheat then dump him.
Damn. I'm surprised you haven't spontaneously angrily called him up about it. I'd be fuming!
It's a tricky situation because you're reading his Facebook messages... so it's a bit like, well, you're invading his privacy. BUT, you should feel vindicated in that act with the knowledge you have gained. I'd march right up to him... Have no shame. If he asks why you were reading his Facebook messages, just say you clearly did so with good reason. Dump his ass.
Original post by LukeyJB
Screenshot his Facebook messages and expose him as a cheat then dump him.

This.

I would send the screenshot to his friends and Facebook rape him by posting the screenshot as his status with a nasty message about him.
1. Say it straight out and simply - no sense hiding the fact you read his messages, because you did.
2. Give him a chance to explain (bearing in mind he's probably a shameless liar, but also that there's a tiny chance of a misunderstanding, as with anything).
3. Dump him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending