The Student Room Group

I haye my work experience

The title was meant to say 'hate' not 'haye'. I had a totally different preconception about my work experience week and now it's turned out to be different to what I expected. ..........I don't know what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
In the nicest way possible... suck it up, chap! It's just one week of your life and then you can move past it. Look on the bright side, it's taught you something; it's perhaps shown you a career path you won't want to go down in the future, so it's not been entirely useless. :wink:
That was me last year,
Why what makes you hate it so much?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Freudian Slip
In the nicest way possible... suck it up, chap! It's just one week of your life and then you can move past it. Look on the bright side, it's taught you something; it's perhaps shown you a career path you won't want to go down in the future, so it's not been entirely useless. :wink:

This has just made me feel much better thanks :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Datta10
This has just made me feel much better thanks :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least you realised that that particular job/career isnt for you now- rather than further down the line once you have done whatever qualifications you need after your gcse's or whenever.
Reply 5
I didn't even turn up to the last day of my work experience (I was working at a Hilton hotel with two other girls from my school but they separated us and it was just really boring).
I hated mine too! I was taken complete advantage of. Just suck it up for one more week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending