The Student Room Group

GSK

What does the gsk stand for and apparently their long lessons in the regiment training , how come their so long
Reply 1
General Service Knowledge.

Lengthy with the Rocks because you're going to do a lot of co-operation with the Army, so need to know who to salute, what they do, etc.
Reply 2
Apparently they also tell about new arrival and how to find your unit but never new tht you would work with the army and can u take notes as well
Reply 3
Original post by pajoka
Apparently they also tell about new arrival and how to find your unit but never new tht you would work with the army and can u take notes as well

This is at least the 4th thread you've said that in. You don't need to repeat it.
And do you not have any idea of what the RAF Reg does? Did you not think about researching the role before applying? Of course they're going to work closely/in the same environment as the Army. And yes, of course you take notes when they're teaching you something.
Reply 4
Yes I have actully researched the job before hand it not my fault when I getting mixed information from people , one saying you will contacts to sort out your accodmation. and . Raf regiment said they will sort that out for you . It doing my head drewskie can you shed light on this or not

Quick Reply

Latest