The Student Room Group

Single parent looking for accomodation

Hi there! I'm a single mum to 6 months old boy. currently looking for a place to live. I'm on maternity leave (getting housing benefits), coming back to uni in October and I will hold a part time job as well. I'm trying find a place to live, but I know that housing market is very difficult. I'm looking for 1 bedroom flat to rent - if anybody know someone who owns a property and wants to rent to a friendly,reliable, hard working and quiet person I would be the happiest person ever :-). I will consider to share a flat/house with other parents or even I can rent a room in a family home.
I believe, that it has to be someone over there, a good person to will help me. I can consider to look after someones property if that person is abroad and pay full rent + bills. Please let me know asap! Do not hesitate to contact me!
Reply 1
I'm in a similar situation I have a two year old I have taken a few years out and have decided to move away to go to university, I am struggling to find anything that I actually think would be suitable for me and my son because it will be our home for a few years, good luck in finding something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending