The Student Room Group

It's so hot

Scroll to see replies

I'm still wearing jumpers not feeling the heat at all
Original post by Drewski
Depending on where you are, anything from 21-27C, but with local conditions making that feel like 23-30odd.

ie, not really that hot at all, but because we're used to such mediocre weather and get acclimatised to that, anything slightly above or slightly below makes us paranoid.

Dayum O_O
Original post by College_Dropout
Top tip : Dont!

Well I love wearing hijab and won't just stop wearing it because its too hot. The middle east is 2x hotter than how it is here and women wear hijabs and even burkhas lol
It's quite hot, but I'm sitting in the coolest room of the house so I'm good :yy:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Well I love wearing hijab and won't just stop wearing it because its too hot. The middle east is 2x hotter than how it is here and women wear hijabs and even burkhas lol

Stop complaining than.
Original post by College_Dropout
Stop complaining than.

How the hell was I complaining?
Reply 26
How long till a hose pipe ban and water shortages?

:laugh:
Am I the only one sitting comfortably without any fans, air cons or windows open and not sweating? :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
ummm i'm fasting and dying because i can't eat/drink anything and it's so hot .... :s-smilie:
Original post by Drewski
It's not really.
High 20s is quite nice. Only qualifies as "so" or "too" hot once it's getting close to/over 40.

It's only because our weather is so guff normally that this feels vaguely warm. We don't do proper cold or proper warm here.

Well of course, heat is relative. I suppose it's a first world problem but that doesn't mean it's not a problem.
So hot right now.

It's meant to be about 30degreesC tomorrow.

Normally I'm alright with different temperatures but had to wear a suit for a job interview today and decided it would be a good idea to walk back with a rucksack. Regrets exist.
The Cocoa butter cream I applied was melting as well :frown:
Original post by Motorbiker
It's a perfect 16deg C in TSR towers right now. :cool:

I'm just chilling out nicely.

Why do you hate us, MB?
It's my graduation day tomorrow and it's going to be 30 degrees!!! Fml
Original post by Superman_Jr
It's my graduation day tomorrow and it's going to be 30 degrees!!! Fml

At least it's sunny!

but i do feel bad for you. It was only about 20 for mine and i was sweating my ass off in the robes last week. My advice, ditch the suit jacket. Go shirt then robes, SOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo much cooler.
Reply 36
Came back from my homeland (Afghanistan) just recently, temperatures were at about 45 degrees! Coming back here, the temperatures are like a cool breeze :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 37
Today:

Work+Fast+Grocery shopping+long bus trips+traffic+little children sitting next to be= death

-this is dinas spirit typing
Reply 38
Summer will be fun, they said...

A chance to feel some heat, they said...

Quick Reply

Latest