The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
alio
ive just fell asleep for like 15 mins and found it really hard to wake up. i fell asleep on my parents bed lol sorting some magazines out and for some strange reason thought i was in my own bed then realised where i was, tried to wake up then i went all hot and woke up lol.
any1 had anythin weird happen like this

Yeah, falling asleep in a Biology lesson and yawning when i woke up...
Reply 2
alio
ive just fell asleep for like 15 mins and found it really hard to wake up. i fell asleep on my parents bed lol sorting some magazines out and for some strange reason thought i was in my own bed then realised where i was, tried to wake up then i went all hot and woke up lol.

nope. but last night i did dream i lived in france. :biggrin:
alio

Whenever i get up, i am more tired than when i go to sleep. Wats the point in it.
Reply 4
mc_watson87
Whenever i get up, i am more tired than when i go to sleep. Wats the point in it.

do you eat before you sleep? beacuse then you're prob still on a carb high which has gone by the time you wake up
i always look at the clock and say its 9 then think ill wake up in 10 mins then wake up and its 11 wierd!!
Reply 6
do u know that if you eat cheese just before you go to sleep it is certain to give u a dream
Reply 7
jamierwilliams
do u know that if you eat cheese just before you go to sleep it is certain to give u a dream
NO WAY!:eek:
Reply 8
jamierwilliams

this isnt true is it? how much cheese do you have to eat?! :eek:
Reply 9
When I'm half asleep I can't remember anything that happens. I have been ridiculously cruel to my boyfriend and haven't remembered it in the morning. I've insisted on getting up and finding things that don't exist and have tried doing silly things like telling people to eat the remote control cause it's made of chocolate.... No recollection in the morning! Apparently it's funny when I insist I need to change my clothes and amd searching in my desk for them.

Similarly I have extremely vivid dreams, I sleep walk and sleep talk. The other day I dreamt about a horrid silver mechanical spider landing on my head and I woke myself up hitting my face! I also woke up the other day craving ice-cream!
Reply 10
once i fell asleep at about 7.30pm and woke up at around 8.30-8.45pm, woke up dazed and confused and went downstairs and made myself breakfast convinced it was the morning, sat down on the sofa to watch the morning news and relised my family were watching evening tv, they just burst out on fits of laughter lol
Reply 11
Daveo
NO WAY!:eek:

well.....i heard it and then i tried it out.....and i hardly ever have dreams and guess what every night i have had a piece of cheese before i go to bed I have a dream.........try
blissy
I also woke up the other day craving ice-cream!

No, that's most days Blissy. :wink:
Reply 13
I also wake myself up thinking I've fallen off a building or something - not my brain, but it's my body physically jolting that wakes me up. And I sometimes (when I'm a little bit alseep, but not quite enough for the strange behaviour) my eyes roll around and flutter behind my eyelids. It's horrid :frown:. Why can't I sleep like a normal person? I'm a terribl fidget when I'm awake as well!

I dream every single night and remember it every time as well!
Reply 14
jamierwilliams
well.....i heard it and then i tried it out.....and i hardly ever have dreams and guess what every night i have had a piece of cheese before i go to bed I have a dream.........try
I'm doing that tonight most definately.
Reply 15
also, i sleep walk quite regularly.......i heard this story about a boy in a school dormatory who used to sleep walk to the toilet every night and then one day the layout of the dorm was changed and because you remember your routine/where you live he walked the same pattern he did every night and ended up toiletting on one of the other boarders!!! :biggrin:
Reply 16
Daveo
I'm doing that tonight most definately.

do it like 5-10mins before you go into bed.....tell me tomorrow if it worked!!

it does with me
Reply 17
My little brother did that once. Walked the path to the toilet while asleep but didn't go far enough and pissed on my older brothers head. :biggrin:

Violence followed
Reply 18
jamierwilliams
do it like 5-10mins before you go into bed.....tell me tomorrow if it worked!!

it does with me
I sure will. I'm all excited i want to goto bed like now :biggrin:
Reply 19
jamierwilliams

Could it not be a placebo effect as opposed to the cheese?

Latest

Trending

Trending