The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I'll have to come and find you in house 25! What day are you moving in on?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 81
I don't know...prob 26th but got to discuss with the parentals first! hehe!!
Reply 82
I'm moving in on the 26th...getting quite apprehensive now! Hope the people in my house are nice!
Reply 83
Im in Eastwood House 11 Anyone else around there?
Reply 84
Cotswold! yay!
Reply 85
I still havent heard either to those of you still waiting..maybe they are saving the best til last!! LoL! Does anyone have their first choiuce accomodation who applied after person 1235?? If that makes sense?!
Reply 86
John Wood Court :frown:
I havn'y heard anything yet either. am getting slightly worried. hope they are saving the best till last :redface:p
my number around 800 so....hmm
Reply 88
John Wood Court...whats that??? I;m still waiting..at least you know you have somewhere to live!?
Reply 89
Its in the town, outside the campus :frown:

I wanted campus accom :frown:
Reply 90
you mustve applied accomodation late =(
Reply 91
yeh when did you apply for your accomodation if you're off campus?? Anyone else STILL not heard!! im soo worried
i applied about 20 mins after the thing opened on 7th june. still nowhere to live argh argh argh.
Reply 93
Well by the 12th which is Tuesday i believe they have to have told us so not long to wait now...although the waiting could cause the weekend to be long! xx
Reply 94
i did apply late... I got a place through clearing but confirmed it before the clearing process started... whatever...
SCM21
John Wood Court...whats that??? I;m still waiting..at least you know you have somewhere to live!?

John Wood btw, is the guy whos designed the city of Bath!
Reply 96
I'm in Solsbury Court: SB3.5 - really happy that I got my first choice (mind you.. I was on the website refreshing the page till the form came up :tongue:)

For anyone who hasn't yet heard.. you should probably phone Bath up. I did after my friends got their emails, it turned out they'd allocated my accommodation but they had a different email address on their system than the one I applied with.. which is a bit weird.
SarahB_
I'm in Solsbury Court: SB3.5

I'm a little disappointed about being on the ground floor, but happy I got my first choice.

For anyone who hasn't yet heard.. you should probably phone Bath up. I did after my friends got their emails, it turned out they'd allocated my accommodation but they had a different email address on their system than the one I applied with.. which is a bit weird.

Got some good news for you - u aint on ground floor! Unless u typed that wrong and actually meant SB2.5, in which case you'd be my flatmate! :smile:
Reply 98
Going to edit my post.. the whole accommodation thing was confusing me :rolleyes:
Ahh! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest