The Student Room Group

Where is best for Events Management or something production related, and why?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I didn't come here to get told what I'm doing is stupid, I came here for advice of what university to go to. If you don't have any advice for which to go to, kindly take your (frankly unwarranted) comments elsewhere.
Reply 21
Original post by nulli tertius
And I am sure the people on the Golden Gate Bridge about to jump say the same thing.

Irrelevant. Let me re-word this for you guys. THIS IS WHAT I AM DOING AND I WOULD LIKE SOME HELP CHOOSING WHICH UNIVERSITY TO DO IT AT. Thanks very much.
Reply 22
"Why didn't I listen?" LeatherMel asked herself a few years from now.

I don't think your going to find experiences or answers on here that are helpful to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by Pulse.
"Why didn't I listen?" LeatherMel asked herself a few years from now.

I don't think your going to find experiences or answers on here that are helpful to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you need to read what I've written in capital letters. It's quite prominent, you can't miss it.
Reply 24
Original post by LeatherMel
I think you need to read what I've written in capital letters. It's quite prominent, you can't miss it.

I read this whole thread surprisingly. Made for a very interesting read. I'll be on my way while you wait for an answer that suits you, honestly though give a bit of thought to the comments these guys have thankfully made.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Pulse.
I read this whole thread surprisingly. Made for a very interesting read. I'll be on my way while you wait for an answer that suits you, honestly though give a bit of thought to the comments these guys have thankfully made.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure what you mean by an answer that suits me, I'm just waiting for an answer to my question, not people trying to tell me it's a stupid idea.
Original post by LeatherMel
Not sure what you mean by an answer that suits me, I'm just waiting for an answer to my question, not people trying to tell me it's a stupid idea.

There will always be people who will doubt other peoples life decisions just because it's not something they themselves would do. Having done a lot of research myself I have found that the industry is becoming more academic and a degree will make you stand out, and is even needed in some jobs I have seen. Good on you for not letting anybody change your mind just because they see it as useless :smile:
Anyway, have you had a look at Wolverhampton? They offer 300hrs of work experience as well as the year in industry. The course is Event and Venue Management, which might be of interest to you. The others I have looked at were Events Management at University College Birmingham, Coventry and Derby. Good Luck :smile: x
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending