The Student Room Group

Entering university a Virgin

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1
im only messing..just saying yee could hit it off

ah in ireland we mean yee as like you in plural sense..

exactly
even I have had a plethora of opportunities that I didnt take but honestly im happy for waiting for a better time

Nothing wrong with * yee
Sounded friendly.
I feel crap reading this thread as I’m nearly finishing uni and still a virgin haha, don’t be like me.
Reply 102
Original post by Conzy210
You'll have the piss taken out of you for it, that's almost a fact. I know there will be hundreds of socially awkward weirdos who flock to this post saying how sad it is to mock someone for something like but it'll happen.

If you're a lad it'll be worse, me and my group of mates mercilessly mock one of our pals who hasn't had sex in a year, if you were our mate you'd probably cry and we're just normal friendly males.

Say you've shagged one lass before, that'll save some ridicule.

Don’t listen
Reply 103
just tell the truth, personally I find it a lot more attractive when guys haven’t slept around with girls that don’t mean anything to them. You might get mocked by the guys (some of them are probably virgins too) but you won’t by the girls, it’s literally so normal
Original post by Conzy210
You'll have the piss taken out of you for it, that's almost a fact. I know there will be hundreds of socially awkward weirdos who flock to this post saying how sad it is to mock someone for something like but it'll happen.

If you're a lad it'll be worse, me and my group of mates mercilessly mock one of our pals who hasn't had sex in a year, if you were our mate you'd probably cry and we're just normal friendly males.

Say you've shagged one lass before, that'll save some ridicule.

This actually happens?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending