The Student Room Group

Palestine-Israel conflict smoke-screen for ISIS' evolvement in Iraq.

I believe that the whole conflict was premeditated in order to distract the masses from ISIS' militant evolvement in Iraq. The US now has a reason to reinforce their military potency in Iraq and extract the country's national resources, prolonging instability in the Middle-East.

A mature and intellectual discussion is advised, a failure to do so will result in this thread being closed.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThePoet
Palestine-Israel conflict smoke-screen for ISIS' evolvement in Iraq.

What's that?
Reply 2
Original post by Snagprophet
What's that?

missed out military, military evolvement.
Original post by ThePoet
missed out military, military evolvement.

What is 'evolvement'?
Reply 4
Original post by Snagprophet
What is 'evolvement'?

It's a process of developing or achieving gradually. Instead of trying to be smart, you could have used a dictionary, rather than commenting on a term you've obviously never come across.
Reply 5
Original post by ThePoet
I believe that the whole conflict was premeditated in order to distract the masses from ISIS' evolvement in Iraq. The US now has a reason to reinforce their military potency in Iraq and extract the country's national resources, prolonging instability in the Middle-East.

A mature and intellectual discussion is advised, a failure to do so will result in this thread being closed.

Seems legit.

If you really want to know though, IS (IS) have been evolving from 2006 onwards and they've been in Syria since 2013.
(edited 9 years ago)
Lets just forget how Israel blamed Hamas for killings which they did not commit, and imprisoning over 200 palestinians from the West bank.
Original post by ThePoet
I believe that the whole conflict was premeditated in order to distract the masses from ISIS' militant evolvement in Iraq. The US now has a reason to reinforce their military potency in Iraq and extract the country's national resources, prolonging instability in the Middle-East.

So Hamas agreed to fire thousands of rockets at Israel and refuse ceasefires in order to help the US Government bomb Islamists in Iraq?

Maybe the barbaric and inhuman things being done now by IS is just a smokescreen to hide events in Libya?
Original post by ThePoet

Premeditated by whom?

Posted from TSR Mobile]
Original post by UniOfLife
So Hamas agreed to fire thousands of rockets at Israel and refuse ceasefires in order to help the US Government bomb Islamists in Iraq?

Maybe the barbaric and inhuman things being done now by IS is just a smokescreen to hide events in Libya?

And maybe Libya is a smoke screen to distract people from Ukraine :eek:
Reply 10
Original post by ThePoet

I believe it is the other way round completely. The genocide of Palestinians became so bad over the past few weeks that something else had to be brought up in the news.

The Israelis probably didn't expect such a backlash from across the world. But thanks to social media the message got out. Our pro-zionist media has to now diverge the attention of the public.
Original post by Al-farhan

Or it's all a diabolical conspiracy to distract people from the alien invasion of Sweden. Not heard anything about that? Exactly!!
Reply 12
Original post by UniOfLife

That's not what I'm saying. Hamas are oblivious to the agendas of the imperialist regimes.
Reply 13
Original post by Tazo
I believe it is the other way round completely. The genocide of Palestinians became so bad over the past few weeks that something else had to be brought up in the news.

The Israelis probably didn't expect such a backlash from across the world. But thanks to social media the message got out. Our pro-zionist media has to now diverge the attention of the public.

That could also be a possibility. However, the West has more to gain in Iraq.
Reply 14

And Ukraine is a smokescreen to distract people from North Korea. :eek:

Kim jong fatty and his communist Chinese friends are behind it all
Original post by samba
And Ukraine is a smokescreen to distract people from North Korea. :eek:

Kim jong fatty and his communist Chinese friends are behind it all

Naah, I'm sorry I'm going to have to go with the alien invasion of sweden.
That sounds far more likely:cool:
Reply 16
Naah, I'm sorry I'm going to have to go with the alien invasion of sweden.
That sounds far more likely:cool:

Because if aliens invaded, they'd head straight for the lush resource laden Swedish habitat :lol:
Reply 17
Original post by ThePoet
That could also be a possibility. However, the West has more to gain in Iraq.

That's right, the west has more to gain in Iraq. And nothing to gain from continuing to show the injustice Palestinians are facing. So move on to the next agenda.

I think its strategic. Now the world knows about Palestine many misinformed people will think ISIS is somehow related to the conflict. So all those sympathetic hearts out there currently touched by loss of life will continue that sympathy to towards the Iraqis - perfect timing. And who is the 'saviour' in all of this? America with their fighter jets. Roping in public support for the America yet again.

Funny how nobody knows whats happening in Africa for example in the CAR.
Reply 18
Original post by themorninglight
Premeditated by whom?

Posted from TSR Mobile]

The US and the Zionists.
Original post by ThePoet
That's not what I'm saying. Hamas are oblivious to the agendas of the imperialist regimes.

I know that's not what you're saying. What you're saying is conspiracy *******s and hence must be mocked.

In order for your theory to be correct, Hamas would have had to be in on it in order to provide the pretext Israel used to provide the smoke-screen. Otherwise it's one hell of a coincidence that Hamas just happened to start firing thousands of rockets at Israel just when Israel needed it to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending