Reply 80
Yeah, you should get a receipt....
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 81
well it was bigger than the single room obviously
there was a sink and next to that 2 wardrobes
the two beds are pretty close in my opinion but they are separated by a coffee table. then there are two desks next to each other and ur chairs etc. at least u wont be alone in the first few days. its just from the intercollegiate halls they had a bed at each corner of the room. but u shud be more put off by the kitchen!
i have no pictures and my photographic memory is fading. im back there tomoz so i'll peak again. hopefully i'll see u soon. and the watershead has cheap drinks and buy one get one free on pizza
Reply 82
Oh god, what are the kitchens like? How many people to a kitchen? And is there room for a double bass in the double rooms?
Reply 83
But is it as big as two single rooms or not?

And.. beds next to each other? I think I'll have to initiate a room shuffle with my roommate. I think I snore, and I also tend to have spates of catching whatever illnesses are going round, so more distance = better.

Oh, I also found http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Max+Rayne+kitchen&m=text recently... pictures of a kitchen. If you change the search term there are some of single rooms.
Reply 84
oooohhhh I'm really panicking now....
Reply 85
yea thats the kitchen the sinks look like school dining hall ones and the tables in my block were a mish mash of school tables joined together to make a rectangle but they were different shades of black and creme. i guess its all about personalising the rooms as we go along
from the photos, it at the moment doesn't look *too* bad...
ARGH! i'm getting a lil bit nervous about moving in now!
Reply 87
Looks fine!
Reply 88
yeah the place is fine
its all about having nice hallmates
but was it just me who assumed it was single sex floors!
Reply 89
starzrblue
I haven't found any inside pics of Max Rayne...but i found some videos of partial bits of the inside, there's more concentration on balloons than the room, you'll see why...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zql8sjiWXZM
(There's also 3 videos i think)

You found our video! i realise the video is long but we had great fun filling a room with balloons!

Have fun moving in this weekend!

Claire
Reply 90
hahah what are the chances one of the filmakers would be on this site! its amazing what stuff people find when they are trying to get accommodation pictures
eek i'm going in a ccouple of hours... see you max rayner's there!
Reply 92
Since I'm rooming with Schnaa... would it be too cheesy to organise some sort of TSR Max Rayne meetup?

^^
hey everyone, i'm on the P corridor (3rd floor) where the kitchen is all newly refurbished, come & say hi!
Ground Floor Corridor C! Best kitchen by far! Best damn corridor too:We had a lot of people over, expect to see a coupla you too:smile:
Reply 95
We're on V on the fourth floor (!). I might pop down to see you sometime, especially you starzrblue so I can say "Oh my god, it's so unfair that our kitchen is so ****ty!"
Reply 96
Ground floor A, the chinese guy, I probabily have already introduced myself to all of you by now :P
okay there's a chinese guy on my corriodor, not really spoken to him...any one know who he is?!
Reply 98
And the 29 to Gower Street, but you have probably already worked that out! Can't believe they have put in new kitchens, last year only the top floor had nice ones! Anyone on L corridor?
Reply 99
we got the old kitchens

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending