The Student Room Group

Problems with laser ?

Is anyone else having an issue with late certificates and transcripts from laser . I have met my uni offer and they are asking for my results, but I don't have any to give them ..... They won't accept my provisional certificates . Anyone else having issues with them ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by glc
Is anyone else having an issue with late certificates and transcripts from laser . I have met my uni offer and they are asking for my results, but I don't have any to give them ..... They won't accept my provisional certificates . Anyone else having issues with them ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

I don't have mine either but I phoned my college and they sent me an electronic copy of my certificate from Laser which my University accepted without question.
Reply 2
glc
OP
Ok really ? Did it include your credit transcripts ? That's the only thing my uni are whining about . Thanks. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by glc
Ok really ? Did it include your credit transcripts ? That's the only thing my uni are whining about . Thanks. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not entirely sure what you mean about credit transcripts but the certificate looks like this:

Reply 4
glc
OP
Ah sorry inwasnt very clear. That's exactly what I'm after .... Thanks for your help ..... On the phone to my college it is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by glc
Ah sorry inwasnt very clear. That's exactly what I'm after .... Thanks for your help ..... On the phone to my college it is

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem - I think all Colleges have these electronic copies so don't let them fob you off. :biggrin:
Reply 6
glc
OP
Late ah definitely .... It's just been a massive f up . Apparently laser have had printing issues. I'm sure as he'll not missing my uni place because someone forgot to buy toner lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending