The Student Room Group

Warwick Adjustment HELP!

Hello everyone,

I recently received better grades than expected therefore applied to Warwick for Economics through ucas adjustment, I received a verbal offer on the first day and accepted this offer yesterday morning through email as I was told at about 9am. However, I am very worried as I do not actually have any sort of confirmation that I have received the offer (No emails or anything)
Is there a chance that they can withdraw my verbal offer? And is there a chance that they can say due to the fact that I emailed in late, there are now no vacancies (Especially for economics in Warwick) and we are unable to take you? I have waited a whole day for track to update but there's nothing yet :frown:

Iv called them multiple times to confirm that I do have the verbal offer but I'm just wondering what does having a verbal offer actually mean, can they make more offers than there are places?

Thanks
This is exactly what happened to me too. I applied to warwick to study history on friday and they gave me a verbal offer but still haven't recieved anything. I called them yesterday to confirm my place at warwick too...
Reply 2
If you look around TSR you'll see there are loads of people in this situation (not just Warwick, but other unis too). Unis have a lot to do and so things will end up taking some time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending