Ah, society today. How I loathe thee.
Original post by iamintorture
I was genuinely so drunk.

The excuse I was waiting to hear.

Which refers to my first post i made: "you'll probably do it again"

Like I said, it's not really your problem. The guy is in the "bigger" wrong
Original post by Birkenhead

Society is the same as it always has been.

I loathe myself too :frown:
Original post by bittr n swt
The excuse I was waiting to hear.

Which refers to my first post i made: "you'll probably do it again"

Like I said, it's not really your problem. The guy is in the "bigger" wrong

How is it an excuse? I would never have done that sober.
She knew he wasn't single beforehand. She allowed herself to get groped which is just as equally "bit bad" in my eyes.

Doesn't say he groped her... Just said they hugged? Also, I wouldn't say she was in the wrong, it's not like she initiated it. Would have been a bit odd if he went in for a hug and she got out the pepper spray.
Original post by Vixen47
Society is the same as it always has been.

That is undoubtedly one of the most idiotic sentences I have read on TSR and possibly anywhere.

Drunk guy with girlfriend hugs and "touches" single girl? Girl in wrong. Okay. Have a nice day.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Drunk guy with girlfriend hugs and "touches" single girl? Girl in wrong. Okay. Have a nice day.

I said nothing about the OP being especially wrong; drop the female victim complex. You said the incident wasn't that bad and that depresses me.
That is undoubtedly one of the most idiotic sentences I have read on TSR and possibly anywhere.

I didn't mean all aspects of society. People making drunken mistakes like this, people cheating on their relationships, the idea of having affairs and all of that has been around for centuries. It's nothing new.
Doesn't say he groped her... Just said they hugged? Also, I wouldn't say she was in the wrong, it's not like she initiated it. Would have been a bit odd if he went in for a hug and she got out the pepper spray.

Don't be dense. " touch me all over my clothes" it's clearly groping. Read the OP again.

She may or may not have initiated it but she didn't stop it.

Pathetic.
I said nothing about the OP being especially wrong; drop the female victim complex. You said the incident wasn't that bad and that depresses me.

It wasn't for her. Obviously the guy in question needs to have a serious think about his feelings towards his girlfriend. Why should she feel bad about it? What use is that going to be?
Original post by Vixen47
I didn't mean all aspects of society. People making drunken mistakes like this, people cheating on their relationships, the idea of having affairs and all of that has been around for centuries. It's nothing new.

Of course these things aren't new. The popular opinion voiced by you and LavendedBlueSky, however, that doing so 'is nothing', is.
It wasn't for her. Obviously the guy in question needs to have a serious think about his feelings towards his girlfriend. Why should she feel bad about it? What use is that going to be?

She knew he had a girlfriend. Would you be so tolerant of the other party's wilful cheating if it was your boyfriend the OP let fondle her? I doubt it. The OP feels bad because she knows what she did was wrong, to her credit. Feeling bad about doing bad things serves the highly useful purpose of motivating us not to repeat our mistakes and often also to try to redeem ourselves. This is known as a 'conscience'.
Don't be dense. " touch me all over my clothes" it's clearly groping. Read the OP again.

She may or may not have initiated it but she didn't stop it.

Pathetic.

Actually it just says "touched me over my clothes" which could mean anything. So what if he did? If he wants to cheat on his girlfriend that's his decision. Doesn't sound like she initiated it or led him on. Maybe she did stop it? Or maybe she stopped it going further? What is she supposed to do? Put on a nuns habit and sit in a dark room repenting?
Actually it just says "touched me over my clothes" which could mean anything. So what if he did? If he wants to cheat on his girlfriend that's his decision. Doesn't sound like she initiated it or led him on. Maybe she did stop it? Or maybe she stopped it going further? What is she supposed to do? Put on a nuns habit and sit in a dark room repenting?

There's a word for girls like you and OP who think it's perfectly ok to get groped in a club.

Because she knew he has a gf? I imagine she wouldn't like to be cheated on, so why should she help others cheat?
She knew he had a girlfriend. Would you be so tolerant of the other party's wilful cheating if it was your boyfriend the OP let fondle her? I doubt it. The OP feels bad because she knows what she did was wrong, to her credit. Feeling bad about doing bad things serves the highly useful purpose of motivating us not to repeat our mistakes and often also to try to redeem ourselves. This is known as a 'conscience'.

Firstly, a cuddle isn't cheating.

Secondly if my boyfriend hugged and had a quick grope of some girl I'd be annoyed at him, not the girl.

Feeling guilty should be reserved for situations where one has actually done something wrong. Feeling extremely guilty over minor incidents isn't healthy.

I didn't stop it but yes I did stop it from going further. That doesn't make me a better person but I just couldn't resist his hugs and I was drunk (not an excuse, I was genuinely not with it). Now I feel bad though.
Original post by ¯\(°_o)/¯
Because she knew he has a gf? I imagine she wouldn't like to be cheated on, so why should she help others cheat?

No cheating occurred. Sure if she had kissed him then she should probably feel a bit bad about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending