The Student Room Group

Mental health

Hi all I lived in a uni accommodation about two years ago I think. And after a couple of months living there i notice something was odd Because people were looking at me as if I done something wrong. And someone showed an image of a guy who they were looking for wasn’t too sure but they seem to have a problem with him.

I’ve heard that there was a sexual assault allegation made at the accommodation because I think one of the security guards were talking about the incident. But someone showed me a picture of a guy who thought that looked quite like me.

And when was walking to sit down somewhere someone said that’s him meaning me even though I’ve never done anything towards a girl nor would i cause any girl any harm because I’m.Not a bad person. I think they were mistaken me for someone else.

I’m not too sure if this is in my head or not because I’m general I’m not very good social interaction and don’t have many friends I have some friends but I mainly keep myself to myself. Have you guys experienced mistaken identity even if it could off been a bad one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending