The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else still waiting? Have there been more rejections ?
Still waiting, how about you? I rang up last week but they won't give a date for final decisions/how many offers have been made/any information about the waiting list :frown:!!
Good luck to you both, keep the faith!! :smile:
Thanks! Fingers crossed!
Hey guys, does anyone know when we can start asking Warwick for feedback? Can't find the sheet anywhere!
Original post by herewegoagain23
Hey guys, does anyone know when we can start asking Warwick for feedback? Can't find the sheet anywhere!

I want to say sometime in June but can't be certain! I know it has to be done before the 31st July however (from their website on the Selection Centre section).
Thanks! I will keep hoping!
Reply 1387
Hi all,

I've declined my Warwick offer so there will be another space up for grabs soon. Good luck!
Original post by M150
Hi all,

I've declined my Warwick offer so there will be another space up for grabs soon. Good luck!

Assume you're off to Swansea then? :smile: Have friends doing their F1+2 years there and they love it. Enjoy!
Reply 1389
Original post by MJK91
Assume you're off to Swansea then? :smile: Have friends doing their F1+2 years there and they love it. Enjoy!

Yeah I'm Swansea bound. Very excited - it all seems a lot more real now.
M150 - I think I may have just received your OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had completely written my chances off. Man, I'm blown away. I'd been making - and enacting - alternative plans and .... hot damn, my entire life has just changed.

Crazy.

See you lot in September.
Original post by Razeak

I had completely written my chances off. Man, I'm blown away. I'd been making - and enacting - alternative plans and .... hot damn, my entire life has just changed.

Crazy.

Awesome! Welcome to the club! I can't even imagine how bad that wait must have been, was bad enough waiting until April for me!

See you in Septeber (or on the 7th if you're going to the offer holders day).
Original post by Razeak

Crazy.

Congratulations!!!! I received an offer on Wednesday too. Worst wait ever!
So I'm definitely the only person here who didn't get in now? That's encouraging >.<
Original post by Cats-R-Us
So I'm definitely the only person here who didn't get in now? That's encouraging >.<

I know the wait is awful but keep hoping. There's still a lot of time between now and September - best of luck!
Original post by Cats-R-Us

I have my fingers crossed for you.

I actually received an email asking me to do my DBS check, and I was like umm... so I phoned up and they said it wasn't an error and that my offer should be arriving soon.

Let's hope you're floating in the system somewhere!
Original post by Razeak

Crazy.

Congrats! One of us.. one of us...

If you login to the MBChB portal when you get the email, there's a link to the FB group. Come join :smile:

See you on the 7th hopefully, but if not in September!
Original post by MJK91
Congrats! One of us.. one of us...

If you login to the MBChB portal when you get the email, there's a link to the FB group. Come join :smile:

See you on the 7th hopefully, but if not in September!

I keep seeing the 7th mentioned but I'm not sure what that's referring to?

I haven't been in your secret group emails... :P
Original post by Razeak
I keep seeing the 7th mentioned but I'm not sure what that's referring to?

I haven't been in your secret group emails... :P

Offer holders day. There's a series of talks on medicine, the course, accom etc and a general chance to meet people. Once you're able to log into the offer holders page you'll see the details and be able to sign up.
Original post by am1992
Offer holders day. There's a series of talks on medicine, the course, accom etc and a general chance to meet people. Once you're able to log into the offer holders page you'll see the details and be able to sign up.

Thanks. Am at work right now - 7th June?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending