The Student Room Group

Any one resitting A2 Modules?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xxvine
have you guys started revising?

Yep. I do small amounts everyday and then some days (like today) I actually revise loads :biggrin:

Can't really be taking days off when its nearly March already. Time flies :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Yep. I do small amounts everyday and then some days (like today) I actually revise loads :biggrin:

Can't really be taking days off when its nearly March already. Time flies :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes haven't even started yet...

scared i have left it too late:frown:
I have just decided to retake C3 and C4 Maths along with my EPQ
coz HKU is asking for A*AA:frown:
Yeah - Spanish, and can't believe how.. I'm like fluent lol
Original post by Sky.high
I have just decided to retake C3 and C4 Maths along with my EPQ
coz HKU is asking for A*AA:frown:

Wow have you got a place at HKU? What are you hoping to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Teddysmith123
Wow have you got a place at HKU? What are you hoping to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not yet, I haven't heard from them yet but that was one offer from last year they were asking for
I'm hoping to study Architecture
Original post by Sky.high
Not yet, I haven't heard from them yet but that was one offer from last year they were asking for
I'm hoping to study Architecture

Oh that's interesting! Hope you hear back soon and good luck... :smile:
Original post by Teddysmith123
Oh that's interesting! Hope you hear back soon and good luck... :smile:

Thank you! Best luck with your exams too
Original post by xxvine
yes haven't even started yet...

scared i have left it too late:frown:

Its not too late. How many exams are you sitting?

Try going to the library everyday. It helps me since I can't revise at home but in school I get about 4/5 hours of solid revision done because I have no distractions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its not too late. How many exams are you sitting?

Try going to the library everyday. It helps me since I can't revise at home but in school I get about 4/5 hours of solid revision done because I have no distractions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

7 lol

picked up politics...god help me:frown:
Original post by xxvine
7 lol

I have 7 too. God help us both :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Intruding into this party. 7 here too /sadhighfive

Posted from TSR Mobile

what subject?
Original post by xxvine
7 lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

i also have 7 exams too! 3 law (2 AS 1 A2) 1 history (1 AS) and 3 business (2 A2, 1 AS). Sorry to butt in haha
Hi I was just wondering if it was possible to cancel tests at one center because I found another center which has basically said that they will enter me for my exams at a lower price. The original center has already entered me for the exams, but they are a lot more expensive and so I was wondering if it would be possible to tell them to remove me from the entries? Can I do this or is it now a definite thing?
Original post by neal95
i also have 7 exams too! 3 law (2 AS 1 A2) 1 history (1 AS) and 3 business (2 A2, 1 AS). Sorry to butt in haha

good luck mate

i am deffo gonna need it!
how many people here are retaking whilst at uni?
Original post by xxvine
good luck mate

i am deffo gonna need it!

Thanks! So will I, I have slacked off a bit but am answering past paper questions whilst using revision materials but hoping to be able to but the revision stuff aside and then answer the questions soon! Have you firmed and insured your universities yet?
Hey guys. I'm having a bit of trouble when it comes to note taking, something I've always struggled with due to perfectionism and being overwhelmed by a lot of content vs. very little time. I'm currently trudging through my chemistry textbook and worrying because it's already the end of Feb! Exams start in 3 months for me.

My question is when do you think is a good time to finish your notes for your subjects? I'm only making them for bio and chem as those are the two grades I need to improve (3 chem 2 bio exams) so it's manageable I should think. I plan to do past papers afterwards and go through a couple other short revision guides. But please do give me any tips you have on making notes and managing time. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by misteltain
Hey guys. I'm having a bit of trouble when it comes to note taking, something I've always struggled with due to perfectionism and being overwhelmed by a lot of content vs. very little time. I'm currently trudging through my chemistry textbook and worrying because it's already the end of Feb! Exams start in 3 months for me.

My question is when do you think is a good time to finish your notes for your subjects? I'm only making them for bio and chem as those are the two grades I need to improve (3 chem 2 bio exams) so it's manageable I should think. I plan to do past papers afterwards and go through a couple other short revision guides. But please do give me any tips you have on making notes and managing time. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same....albeit with Politics and Sociology

I hear people say note taking isn't worth it but i guess it depends on how you learn

Me anyway i am hoping to get them done by Mid April giving me about 6 weeks to learn them and do past papers.

God help me though:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest