The Student Room Group

The spread of Islam and immigration

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by young_guns
Following the murder of Foley by an British Muslim, it is now legitimate to ask, why when Islam spreads to a new area does conflict inevitably ensure? Wherever Islam has spread in the world, so too does terrorism and conflict, whether this is Britain, France, Spain, Russia, Thailand, China, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, America. It seems to me that Islam has a problem with co-existence; it has both a tremendous superiority complex, and a highly developed sense of grievance and victimhood. For some reason, no matter how welcoming a country, a portion of the Muslim population will always turn against the hosts who so kindly welcomed them. Why? Making snide remarks and accusations of Islamophobia is not good enough anymore. And it's not a cultural issue or just coincidence, other immigrant groups don't cause these problems and become terrorists. Islam needs to have a long and hard look at itself, and come out of the denial that terrorism is always someone else's fault and Islam is always a victim

Bravura post...
This topic confuses me because I do believe that people are entitled to their own belief but then I also thought that murder of people from other faiths was forbidden in the Quran. But after research there's actually quite a few passages about violence and about them being the true religion... So I don't know what to think really...
Islam isn't the problem immigration in general is unfair. Robbing white people of a future, displacing many of us (look at how many whites have left london) that's displacement. Aren't these things crimes? This is why we're racist, this is why we hate you.
Until the day white people are given their god damn human right of self determination we'll be as racist as we ****ing like. You are invaders, we've been living under a dictatorship who oppresses us with political correctness, hate speech and the race card.
Conflict based on religion is neither new or exclusive to Islam, look how Christianity tore apart Europe over the last 2000 years. How the Teutonic Knights ravaged Poland and Lithuania. The English Civil War, The Inquisition, the conflicts in the Netherlands, the conflicts in Ireland, the persecution of pagans upon the introduction of Christianity in North and west Europe, The persecution of Jews during the middle ages, the crusades, the present day acts of Terrorism committed in the name of Christianity in India.

Conflict arises for a number of reasons, a common one is small minded intolerant people, it just appears that this type of person is usually drawn to religion.
Following the murder of Foley by an British Muslim, it is now legitimate to ask, why when Islam spreads to a new area does conflict inevitably ensure? Wherever Islam has spread in the world, so too does terrorism and conflict, whether this is Britain, France, Spain, Russia, Thailand, China, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, America. It seems to me that Islam has a problem with co-existence; it has both a tremendous superiority complex, and a highly developed sense of grievance and victimhood. For some reason, no matter how welcoming a country, a portion of the Muslim population will always turn against the hosts who so kindly welcomed them. Why? Making snide remarks and accusations of Islamophobia is not good enough anymore. And it's not a cultural issue or just coincidence, other immigrant groups don't cause these problems and become terrorists. Islam needs to have a long and hard look at itself, and come out of the denial that terrorism is always someone else's fault and Islam is always a victim

Man, dem Muslims innit, always involved in the affairs of other countries. Bombing Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, etc.etc.etc., invading and occupying Palestine (sorry I mean Israel) and oppressing the Jewish people for the past 60+ years, overthrowing foreign governments, etc.etc.etc.

Oh wait...
Reply 26
Original post by broscience123
Man, dem Muslims innit, always involved in the affairs of other countries. Bombing Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, Yemen, etc.etc.etc., invading and occupying Palestine (sorry I mean Israel) and oppressing the Jewish people for the past 60+ years, overthrowing foreign governments, etc.etc.etc.

Oh wait...

i think you should specify the timezone akhi you sound like you support the genocide of kurds by saddam. Libya wasnt exactly that clean clut. but fair enough with the rest. i think he said most average muslims in this country are cowards something i believe aswell and unable to challenge extremist thought like isis and anjem . but bloody hell this guy is confusing i dont even understand what he is trying to say.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
And yet, only Islam seems to have problems *everywhere* it goes. Why is that? Why don't we see Hindu terrorists suicide bombing the tube? Or Sikhs setting off truck bombs in New York? Or the buddhists taking people hostage and chopping off heads? This seems to be rather particular to the Islam.

That is the worse argument I've heard. Sikhs and Hindu terrorists are active and have endangered lives but not in USA, but in Kashmir, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, even in India. Muslim terrorists have qualms with USA and UK for invading Muslim countries for oil in all honesty, and the amount of Muslims killed by USA, Uk, Israel etc is 100x more than those killed by Muslims. Sikhs and Hindus have no qualms with USA and so won't fight. BTW i'm a Indian born into a Sikh house so i'm not biased to Muslims. Also i do not agree with terrorism, but i can see why they do it
Original post by Andy Cr
When Islam spreads to a new area conflict ensues?

In the last ten years we have invaded and destroyed two entire Muslim countries. We killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians. In return we had one bus blown up seven years ago.

Are you serious? Just because thousands of children rotting away from radioactive material induced cancers in some Iraqi orphanage doesn't have the visual impact of a beheading on youtube doesn't mean that we and the US aren't the bad guys in the world.

Too right.

Although I am not so fond of Islam myself.

It took me many years to finally realise (or admit?) who the real terrorists on this planet truly are.
Original post by FictionIsReal
We need to establish a white only country. White government, white television, white radio, white schools. If you disagree you're racist against white people. How do you like them apples?

Try and also be self sufficient, no pillaging and exploitation of non-whites :wink:

Good luck!
Reply 30

Show me the evidence that Islam linked with terrorism. Muslims have always been the victim.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Islam has every right to take up arms and against the western imperialism and colonisation. The biggest terrorists in the world (America,UK, France and Israel) have been killing and murdering ever since their countries have been founded. The british alone killed 10 million indians during the british empire. The Israelis killing 2000 women and children in a space of 3 weeks by land air and sea against a defenceless country. 7 million red indians massacred by the americans and land stolen like people were never there along with the slavery of millions of blacks and traded amongst the whites like cattle.

Islam has every right to go up against western govermemts. 2.2 billion muslims world wide. A 25 million men strong army is not what the western worlds wants to see again. The likely hood of it happening again is high. Brace yourselves for the second ottoman empire.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy Cr
Thank you for your time, I enjoyed this discussion. I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of my point, as far as I am concerned killing civilians for political gain is terrorism, pure and simple. It doesn't necessarily mean some bearded guy with a bomb on a bus, it could be an RAF pilot in a stealth bomber. The mindset is the same as far as I am concerned, it doesn't matter if they wear a nice uniform. That being the case Christians commit more terrorist attacks globally than Muslims.

I'm NOT saying Muslims are all nice and peace loving.
Christians are the weapons. They're fired against Muslims by Jews.

Read any of the academic literature on neocons or on middle east foreign policy in Britain or the US.
Original post by FictionIsReal
You know multiculturalism was invented by Ashkenazi Jews as a tactic of destroying European people and their culture?

And what do you think their motives are for this?
Reply 34
Original post by Syngrone
Show me the evidence that Islam linked with terrorism. Muslims have always been the victim. Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol: Here we go again. Muslims are always victims. Even when they're doing the oppressing like the Yezidi in Iraq, they're still victims and it's all the Jews/West's fault
Reply 35
Original post by vikrmmn
the amount of Muslims killed by USA, Uk, Israel etc is 100x more than those killed by Muslims
You need to justify that statement or you are going to look like an idiot. ISIS/Jabhat al-Nusra/AQI has killed more Muslims in the last ten years than Israel has killed in the last 50 years (Israel has killed about 10,000 Palestinians in the last 50 years, ISIS/al-Nusra/AQI has killed double that, easily. And the Iran/Iraq War killed about three times as many Muslims as the Iraq War. It sounds to me like you have a rather poor and superficial understanding of history
Reply 36
Original post by broscience123
invading and occupying Palestine
When did the West "invade and occupy" Palestine? I think you're confusing it with something else. Goodness knows what.
Reply 37
You need to justify that statement or you are going to look like an idiot. ISIS/Jabhat al-Nusra/AQI has killed more Muslims in the last ten years than Israel has killed in the last 50 years (Israel has killed about 10,000 Palestinians in the last 50 years, ISIS/al-Nusra/AQI has killed double that, easily. And the Iran/Iraq War killed about three times as many Muslims as the Iraq War. It sounds to me like you have a rather poor and superficial understanding of history

I was talking about UK, USA citizens killed by Muslim terrorists, in their home nation. And Israel killed 13,000 Palestinian civilians alone in the 1948 war, granted it's not last 50 years, but the figure is higher than that. You clearly won't stop till everyone is forced to have your opinion, which is ironically what extremists you hate are doing
Original post by Andy Cr
When Islam spreads to a new area conflict ensues?

In the last ten years we have invaded and destroyed two entire Muslim countries. We killed tens of thousands of innocent civilians. In return we had one bus blown up seven years ago.

Are you serious? Just because thousands of children rotting away from radioactive material induced cancers in some Iraqi orphanage doesn't have the visual impact of a beheading on youtube doesn't mean that we and the US aren't the bad guys in the world.

You're part of the problem.
This is form 2007 so the UK is now at about the 5% mark

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States Muslim 1.0%
Australia Muslim 1.5%
Canada Muslim 1.9%
China Muslim 1%-2%
Italy Muslim 1.5%
Norway Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark Muslim 2%
Germany Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom Muslim 2.7%
Spain Muslim 4%
Thailand Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ).

France Muslim 8%
Philippines Muslim 5%
Sweden Muslim 5%
Switzerland Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana Muslim 10%
India Muslim 13.4%
Israel Muslim 16%
Kenya Muslim 10%
Russia Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia Muslim 40%
Chad Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania Muslim 70%
Malaysia Muslim 60.4%
Qatar Muslim 77.5%
Sudan Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh Muslim 83%
Egypt Muslim 90%
Gaza Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia Muslim 86.1%
Iran Muslim 98%
Iraq Muslim 97%
Jordan Muslim 92%
Morocco Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan Muslim 97%
Palestine Muslim 99%
Syria Muslim 90%
Tajikistan Muslim 90%
Turkey Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ the Islamic House of Peace there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia Muslim 100%
Somalia Muslim 100%
Yemen Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending