The Student Room Group

Ugent! Graduate jobs that are moderated by Creative Skillset?

Hey, I'm in desperate need of help finding where to apply for (forgive me I don't know much about it) what I *think* is a programme where a full time, paid, job in the creative industry, is moderated by Creative Skillset somehow.

The idea is that the employee works just like any other junior in the company, except they have a little sheet with "learning outcomes" that are related to the job. The employee also has to fill in a time sheet to prove to Creative Skillset that they are attending the required hours, and I think the whole job is on a special contract through them too, so they would have slightly different holiday allowances and will be taxed differently to the other employees.

I already have the job offer, but it is on condition that I apply for this scheme, but I just cannot find anything about it anywhere.

Creative Skillset website doesn't appear to have anything that looks like this, but I do know that it exists, as I have heard of two people who have been through this scheme (I do not know them personally though)

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciatiate it greatly! :smile:

I'm in Scotland, so I'm not sure if this is a Scottish government thing or if it's funded by Creative Skillset themselves.

Thanks in advance for help

Quick Reply

Latest