The Student Room Group

One Of The Most Beautiful Women Ever? (Pic)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Swirll
Ladies and gents... I give you the morphed Scarlett Lawrence. :biggrin:

She is nothing when compared to Kate Upton

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by De Chirico
This thread was disappointing...

Did I just hear some rustling? :colone:
Original post by Swirll
Ah, fair dos. I have the opposite view, but I have a very "mathematical" mind so maybe that's why I have that vision of attractiveness :tongue:

Hmm... I don't know if it's to do with a "mathematical mind", because that's what I have as well. I usually find that when girls say that another girl is pretty, it tends to be that kind of person, who you can't really find any "fault" with, but she just doesn't have that extra... "spice", as it were!

Whereas if a guy says that someone is pretty, they might be someone who I find attractive as well, or they might even be someone who I find unattractive. It's quite varied. But either way, the girl probably won't look like a "perfect" specimen, but will have whatever distinct features appeal to him in particular.

Lel wut, the girl you posted looks almost exactly like a paler version of me! (I'm mixed Asian :P) Is that Vanessa Hudgens?

Haha, no it's not - her name is Alyssa Bernal, and she's a YouTube singer-songwriter. But her comments are always full of "Are you Vanessa Hudgens? You look so much like Vanessa Hudgens!", so I can see why you'd think that :p:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Med_medine
She is nothing when compared to Kate Upton

Posted from TSR Mobile

kate upton is 'and God formed woman'.
Original post by Swirll
Ladies and gents... I give you the morphed Scarlett Lawrence. :biggrin:

Speaking from the stand point of The general male population on this forum I can tell you not everyone will approve of your taste in women it's just A fascade that every male will be attracted to blonde's but in regards to your thread the female you posted is Attractive just not everyone's cup of tea but i'm interested to know how you managed to extrapolate such A picture,I do graphic design and It's A really good design:tongue:
Shes very beautiful but beauty is subjective :smile: nobody can be 'the most beautiful'
Jennifer Lawrence isn't even that hot. She looks like a changeling from Star Trek DS9.

She needs to sort out her swallowing pattern out...she has cherub cheeks.
Lets face it...Sharon Stone in Total Recall is at Goddess level

Pretty... But i prefer Scarlett without the Lawrence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's hot, sure, but doesn't really do it for me.
There was another morph of JLaw with some other celebrity that was much better looking IMO. I can't think who it was though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Magnetist-Master
Lets face it...Sharon Stone in Total Recall is at Goddess level

Jennifer is hotter than Sharon Stone IMO
Yes yes yes. Scarlett Johannson is hands down one of the most gorgeous women in my opinion. She's gotten a little fat now though because of baby weight but she's still stunning. I'm straight but I definitely would. These pictures don't do her justice, watch her movies :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
fapcave.jpg
Original post by LazyBazooka
That's just Scarlett's face on Jennifer's body, and Scarlett has a much better body to begin with.

Also, Jennifer Lawrence is immensely overrated. And I don't buy her whole 'clumsy/quriky/girlnextdoor' act.

oh Scarlett Johansson this, Scarlett Johansson that. Here we go again :P...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest