The Student Room Group

Are my university choices too ambitious?

I'm applying for Law for 2015 and have received my AS results of AAAA in Maths, Further Maths, Economics and History. I am going to carry on all four and hope I'll get all A*s. I have also spent the whole summer doing work experience at a soliciting firm and a chamber. I want to apply for Oxford, LSE, UCL, Durham and UEA - however, I feel like I am applying to too many top universities.

Any opinions?
(edited 9 years ago)
You've got the best grades possible at AS in very highly regarded subjects and have work experience. Your choices are absolutely fine, especially as you have a backup university in there
Reply 2
Thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by samsun_
I'm applying for Law for 2015 and have received my AS results of AAAA in Maths, Further Maths, Economics and History. I am going to carry on all four and hope I'll get at least 2 A*s. I have also spent the whole summer doing work experience at a soliciting firm and a chamber. I want to apply for Oxford, LSE, UCL, Durham and UEA - however, I feel like I am applying to too many top universities.

Any opinions?

I think you have a great set of unis and you have a back option [i'm guessing UEA right?]
I think you should stick by these, if you have any concerns you can always consult your teachers!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending